Clients Disrespecting & Demanding attitudes towards providers!

First of all it is going around that clients are being very disrespectful. There are clients who are not respecting provider's real life in the sense of last minute appointment and availability issues.
I've had one provider tell me that the guy wanted to see her in 15 minutes..... she wasn't even at her incall yet the man was so disrespectful to the point he started calling her whore and slut bad mother it was just a horrible story to hear! Sad part about it was he was a reputable client!!!! I myself recently have encountered a few disrespectful guys! If I tell somebody I'm not providing this weekend they want to get an attitude and try to barter with me but when I say I'm not providing I'm not providing! That's that you're not going to argue with me and tell me when you're going to see me no your not!
Could everyone please please please please please respect each other this hobby is already stressful enough and it's getting more stressful because people are making it that way!
Last-minute availabilities are acceptable sometimes and sometimes us ladies can accommodate them but if you're coming and you're saying that I need to see you in 15 minutes and have not prebooked don't expect a yes it's an algorithm whether they are available or not!
Please keep in mind that we do have lives we do have children we do have families we do normal things in real life like you guys do we're not just always sitting in hotel rooms waiting on somebody to call us yeah you guys may have the sense that we are doing that but we're not we do normal things too.

Please respect one another that's all I'm saying and that goes for providers too stop hitting these gentlemen up in front of their wives if they did not initially contact you do not contact them they will call you when they are ready for you!
Do you think this is because of BP being so limited and both the clients and girls are coming over and bring the shitty attitude?

I ask because I only see guys from P411 and have had zero issues.
Could everyone please please please please please respect each other . . . Originally Posted by mzluvly

Do you think this is because of BP being so limited and both the clients and girls are coming over and bring the shitty attitude? Originally Posted by B Three

These guys must frequent providers with the "don't contact me unless you're ready to meet" in their ads.
I wish they would talk to me like that I would tear them another hole in there FART BOX.. pffft
It doesn't fly with me either! I just DNS they mad asses! But it could be the influx of bored Backpage fucktards but mfz need to realize that we do have lives too! Me personally I'm not sitting in a hotel room waiting on a call😂😂 alot are but I have other shit going on too
There has been a big influx of BP folks here on both sides of the isle. However, don’t discount the fact some of the complainers are creating drama for the attention because business is slow.
There has been a big influx of BP folks here on both sides of the isle. However, don’t discount the fact some of the complainers are creating drama for the attention because business is slow. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Well business can be as slow as it wants to be.. I haven't even been providing.. most the commenters are some of the biggest disrespecters so idk who your referring to 😂😂
Business is slow? I wish I had more hours in the day. Lol. By the number of reference requests I got this week, it seems like the ladies in my demographic are busy! But that would be the nonBP crowd.
Well business can be as slow as it wants to be.. I haven't even been providing.. most the commenters are some of the biggest disrespecters so idk who your referring to 😂😂 Originally Posted by mzluvly
+1
Business is slow? I wish I had more hours in the day. Lol. By the number of reference requests I got this week, it seems like the ladies in my demographic are busy! But that would be the nonBP crowd. Originally Posted by B Three
Exactly.. he keeps a bug up his ass and is always talking some gay irrelevant shit!