Ladies is it disrespectful if a guy consistently requests to be your first appointment

I've often wondered if the ladies think its disrespectful or not or if they think a guy has some deep seated disrespect for them by asking to be the first appointment of the day. (assuming she hasn't been up all night getting her groove on ) I can imagine some ladies would take offense as some guys are intent on disrespect.

I've been first and I've been last...I prefer first but in a perfect world only. A world where her first appointment is at 8pm and it's me. but in all seriousness I typically prefer first because of YMMV. Going last when she's wrapping up for the day and ready to head home is well... not a good experience. Going first usually brings a certain enthusiasm and excitement as in "ready to get started"...Going second may not be so bad either as she's warmed up and ready to go. anything after that then it very well may be YMMV.

and am I wrong for asking a provider to shower with me if I'm not first for the day. Not gonna lie I do this if I don't know you.
I always try to be first - fits with my normal schedule anyway - 8 to 11 am. I like it when I hit an agency and the girl walks in wearing civi clothes. I know I'm first in line.
I've often wondered if the ladies think its disrespectful or not or if they think a guy has some deep seated disrespect for them by asking to be the first appointment of the day. (assuming she hasn't been up all night getting her groove on ) I can imagine some ladies would take offense as some guys are intent on disrespect.

I've been first and I've been last...I prefer first but in a perfect world only. A world where her first appointment is at 8pm and it's me. but in all seriousness I typically prefer first because of YMMV. Going last when she's wrapping up for the day and ready to head home is well... not a good experience. Going first usually brings a certain enthusiasm and excitement as in "ready to get started"...Going second may not be so bad either as she's warmed up and ready to go. anything after that then it very well may be YMMV.

and am I wrong for asking a provider to shower with me if I'm not first for the day. Not gonna lie I do this if I don't know you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
'Tis your dollar, so you have the right to decide when, where, and how you wish to spend it. Whether that can be easily accommodated is another issue.

Bathing together is a lovely way to make sure everyone is lickably clean, and beginning the visit with wet foreplay can be quite fun as long as you know that the clock has officially started. (I've never counted the time a fellow spends in my shower alone preparing for mutual amorous activities.)

The sentiment you've expressed is one of the reasons I've always been a low-volume provider specializing in multi-hour appointments, preferring to focus on a single gentleman every solar rotation. Back when I had my apartment, I occasionally entertained for lunch, then a long break, rest, and a bath to refresh and re-energize, then a dinner engagement, but that was rare. Never bothered me to assure a visitor that he would have "first dibs" on my time.

Had been dallying with 2 sessions a day since the loss of my private incall to the spring flood, as it made renting a hotel room by the night (no to the no-tell route) more economical on my infrequent sojourns to town from the Irish Chihuahua Refuge. However, I've decided I'd rather go back to devoting all of my attention to one deserving lusty lad per Fancy road trip, incall or outcall, with a minimum to ensure a leisurely liason without the stress of having to worry about what (or who ) I may be doing later. Makes it more of a true "hobby" to be enjoyed by me, too.
Yes, I think it's rude to ask. But then again, for the most part, I don't usually see more than one person a day, unless I am running a special.

As a matter of fact, I don't like any more than two appointments in one day, so I doubt I will ever run a 250 special ever again. Seriously, the last time I did that in late September, I ended up taking week and a half off afterwards just to catch my breath. It defeated the whole purpose by averaging my income out. Lesson learned. Never again.

Back to the original subject, in all honesty, if the lady is hard-up for business, she might tell you that you are the first when you really aren't. Don't ask, don't tell is my philosophy. Believe in the fantasy that you paid for. At my price point and mostly booking multi-hour sessions, I don't have to lie about it, but anything less than $301 an hour for me, just don't ask.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-22-2016, 01:13 PM
providers can call it a fetish and upcharge +20. and for what again? So you can pop her "that unique date/day cherry?" After all, time only moves forward. Sure, that's on my bucket list.

If you're worried about any residual from her last session, you can always ask if she's bath/shower friendly. Course to some gals, being clean is a fetish, so plus 20. Damn, this game is hard to win.

Lady Kayla: "Being clean is not a fetish." Agreed, and touche.
I always try to be first - fits with my normal schedule anyway - 8 to 11 am. I like it when I hit an agency and the girl walks in wearing civi clothes. I know I'm first in line. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I experienced this once before as well. Did you give a fist pump yay. it is interesting to see them dressed in civi clothes looking normal and then make that wonderful transformation to sell you that fantasy.

Bathing together is a lovely way to make sure everyone is lickably clean, and beginning the visit with wet foreplay can be quite fun as long as you know that the clock has officially started. (I've never counted the time a fellow spends in my shower alone preparing for mutual amorous activities.)

Makes it more of a true "hobby" to be enjoyed by me, too.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
you definitely seem like you got your shit together. very thoughtful
Never once have I received that request.
Yes, I think it's rude to ask. But then again, for the most part, I don't usually see more than one person a day, unless I am running a special.

As a matter of fact, I don't like any more than two appointments in one day, so I doubt I will ever run a 250 special ever again. Seriously, the last time I did that in late September, I ended up taking week and a half off afterwards just to catch my breath. It defeated the whole purpose by averaging my income out. Lesson learned. Never again.

Back to the original subject, in all honesty, if the lady is hard-up for business, she might tell you that you are the first when you really aren't. Don't ask, don't tell is my philosophy. Believe in the fantasy that you paid for. At my price point and mostly booking multi-hour sessions, I don't have to lie about it, but anything less than $301 an hour for me, just don't ask. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

if he's concerned with YMMV is there a way he can ask without sounding offensive ?
One guy asked to be the first appointment and he was but I fucked my husband in the morning. He's not a appointment. so he was my first lol. I don't have a problem with it. Along it's not too late.
One guy asked to be the first appointment and he was but I fucked my husband in the morning. He's not a appointment. so he was my first lol. I don't have a problem with it. Along it's not too late. Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
that's cold blooded but I feel you.
I thought all appointments were the first.
Lol I took a shower silly. It was a few hours before I met him. If he asked I would of told him. This hooker never lies. Lol
that's cold blooded but I feel you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lol I took a shower silly. It was a few hours before I met him. If he asked I would of told him. This hooker never lies. Lol Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder

Your a cutie funny hunny.... all is well with you.
Yes lover, everything is awesome. Happy horny holidays. Kisses
Your a cutie funny hunny.... all is well with you. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies