Guilani says media covering up corruption by obama admin

don't have the link readily...

but Guiliani says he's uncovered corruption (pay to play) by the obama administration that was ignored or covered up by the media.

biden even threatened him... about his looking into the ukraine thing.

but Guiliani says he's uncovered corruption (pay to play) by the obama administration that was ignored or covered up by the media.

biden even threatened him... about his looking into the ukraine thing. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yea sure thing. Blame the black guy for Trump's fuck ups.. like Melania says below..you gonna blame him for your dick problems too huh?

• oeb11
  • 11-23-2019, 03:09 PM
And where is the hell did DF post anything related to race above
In your own Racist wet dreams - SC

Racist Yourself!!!
Yea sure thing. Blame the black guy for Trump's fuck ups.. like Melania says below..you gonna blame him for your dick problems too huh?
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Obama is an oreo cookie.

BAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

thank you valued poster!
Schiff has exposed Biden!!!! Very shrewd of him!!!! Typical libtard unintended consequences.

BAHAHAHA
I guess we don't need a link. it was easy to assume Guiliani would say that. America's Mayor is the smartest man in the room wherever he goes.
Giulianui kicks biden in the balls and tells lindsey to man up...

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/sta...07402464059393

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-176833

LMAO!
And where is the hell did DF post anything related to race above
In your own Racist wet dreams - SC

Racist Yourself!!! Originally Posted by oeb11

I mentioned Obama's corruption. apparently that's racist.
No. The other stuff is racist. But what the fuck, eh? That’s what the US does so much better than the rest of us. Pull your finger out of your arse.
No. The other stuff is racist. But what the fuck, eh? That’s what the US does so much better than the rest of us. Pull your finger out of your arse. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

is this racist?

thank you valued hoser!
I guess we don't need a link. it was easy to assume Guiliani would say that. America's Mayor is the smartest man in the room wherever he goes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Especially in the room with you! From where did you graduate from law school?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_G...i#Legal_career

And, of course, you clerked for a Federal District Judge and was appointed to the Justice Department and as a United States District Attorney ... right? And if I recall correctly he tore up the Saudi Prince's check for 911.

biden even threatened him... about his looking into the ukraine thing. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's why Kerry was over making nice with the Iranians ....

... just like he did with the NV in Paris as a Navy LT!!!!!

BEFORE HE LIED TO CONGRESS ABOUT SEEING ATROCITIES.
is this racist?

thank you valued hoser! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Most everything you post is offensive, you great yollock. You are a walking hate crime. Unless you’re not at all the “man” you project to be. Or an embittered anthropology student who got expelled from university for unnatural acts. Which is it, yollock? Are you a man at all? Or are you harboring feelings for non-white people that make you feel uneasy in your own skin?

I can tell you this ... you would be one immigrant that even Canadians would object to. And we take everybody, even cunts like you.
Most everything you post is offensive, you great yollock. You are a walking hate crime. Unless you’re not at all the “man” you project to be. Or an embittered anthropology student who got expelled from university for unnatural acts. Which is it, yollock? Are you a man at all? Or are you harboring feelings for non-white people that make you feel uneasy in your own skin?

I can tell you this ... you would be one immigrant that even Canadians would object to. And we take everybody, even cunts like you. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You are offensive HoeLoser.