Rahm Emmanuel cruising???

According to former Representative Massa, he was approached by White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emmanuel in the capital hill shower room naked. I have to ask myself, why would a naked man be lurking around a shower room which he is not supposed to be in? The capital hill shower room is for people working on capital hill and not the White House. I have to wonder if accosting naked men is Rahm's version of foreplay. What do you think?

Remember... there is nothing wrong with being like Rahm.
Speculation. Yawn.

When are you going to get a real sex scandal? At this time I'd like to remind everyone about Republican homohookers Jeff Gannon and Matt Sanchez. Here's a picture of George W. Bush hugging a male prostitute. Have a nice day.
  • KCJoe
  • 03-09-2010, 07:55 PM
watched part of Massa's interview on Beck. i think he has several loose screws. wouldn't believe anything he says. i think even Beck thought the guy was nuts.
Rahm Emmanuel's political reputation makes Carl Rove look like an angel.
Massa may be a few bricks shy of a load but I noticed that the White House did not deny the charge of the shower confrontation.
I also notice from taking 20 years to reach the rank of commander, Massa had to become a democrat to get elected.
Still wonder what a ex ballerina is doing hanging naked around the congressional shower room.
Massa may be a few bricks shy of a load but I noticed that the White House did not deny the charge of the shower confrontation.
I also notice from taking 20 years to reach the rank of commander, Massa had to become a democrat to get elected.
Still wonder what a ex ballerina is doing hanging naked around the congressional shower room. Originally Posted by john_galt
Political intimidation is my guess. He's a master at thinking he's a tough guy.
Still wonder what a ex ballerina is doing hanging naked around the congressional shower room. Originally Posted by john_galt
Snorkeling?
  • KCJoe
  • 03-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Massa may be a few bricks shy of a load but I noticed that the White House did not deny the charge of the shower confrontation. Originally Posted by john_galt
articles I read said the White House did deny the charge.
articles I read said the White House did deny the charge. Originally Posted by KCJoe
Since day one, the truth and this White House have become complete strangers.
  • KCJoe
  • 03-11-2010, 10:25 AM
since when did politics and truth go hand in hand for either party?
since when did politics and truth go hand in hand for either party? Originally Posted by KCJoe
Good point, KCJ, I wasn't inferring that it did. I was merely pointing out for those who believe this White House and its inhabitants can do no wrong, they they are just as guilty as those who have gone before them.