Blasphemy

Attached Images File Type: jpg The Tea Party.jpg (112.0 KB, 146 views)
I saw a shop like this during the election, and honest to goodness, a member of the old board thought it was genuine.
I saw a shop like this during the election, and honest to goodness, a member of the old board thought it was genuine. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
What makes you think it's fake? Is it because the guy in the background is drinking Schlitz and no one would drink Schlitz?
Somebody drinking Schlitz would have a bigger beer belly.
But the photoshop work is very good, here too
Might as well be real. She's a nutjob.
Might as well be real. She's a nutjob. Originally Posted by Muffrider
maybe....but I'd still bang her
Hilarious. Palin is a dolt.
I like it.
Hilarious. Palin is a dolt. Originally Posted by Bartman1963
Maybe, but not any more so than our current vice president.
You know Scorpio the dolt must scare them something silly because they just cant stop bashing her. If she was such a dolt why are they so worried. I mean the VP is a dolt but no one pays attention to him enough to say anything, especially everytime they see him.
Very good point, dirty dog, I couldn't have said it any better, thank you!
i'd do her but only in gangbang style plus I was sure she had a camaltoe
BB, was your initial post directed toward me or 6ULDV8?

DD, I know it seems as if the Dems are scared of Palin, but I think nothing could be further from the truth. The GOP doesn't even consider her a major threat to the Dems. I think the Dems lay in bed at night praying to God that Palin is the GOP nomination in 2012. I think the real issue is that she is an easy target.

Swarmy, what are you thinking??? I wouldn't touch her with the my worst enemy's dick. LOL. Now Michele Bachman on the other hand... That is one hot woman. And I know I'm not the only one thinking about the pearl necklace around her neck.

As far a people saying Palin is a dolt or nutjob, I disagree. I don't think she's the sharpest person out there, but she is putting herself into a position for financial success. I think that is the primary reason she quit office as well as the main reason she says what she says. Give me Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck money and I'll say anything they want me to say.