Hobby Phones??????

Hobby phones scare me, almost as much as using my real world phone. Reason being is that my dumb ass had his hobby phone found once, and it nearly caused a huge problem. Is there any advise on phones or services that can be used? Maybe I give my SO too much tech credit, but the apps scare me too, because even I delete them each time I am done with them they will still show on my iTunes transactions. Hell, I just found out that I can't use prepaid debit cards to pay the fees here or P411 anymore, due to US regulations not allowing the prepaid cards to be used for foreign online transactions any longer.
Hobbying in and of itself is risky.

Once you get past the initial barrier with some risk assessment, you need to define your own personal risk tolerance levels.

Define for yourself what you have to lose in personal life, relationships, family, friends and business employment. Versus what you might gain in enjoyment from the hobby.

Are you able to segregate adequate funding?

Are you able to devote adequate time resources?

Then you can figure out how important or not a piece of hardware will or won't be.

Best of luck in all of the above.
I appreciate the advice CK. I have been in the hobby for quite a number of years. Funding is not an issue, neither is finding time, my only real concern is the fear of having a hobby phone found by my SO. I had been on this board since it's inception, but due to fear of being caught on to decided to have my account disabled not too long ago. I decided to come back with a new name and be a little more under the radar this time.
I do not use a cell phone because I have been tracked with it and it has been found. Over the years there are a few girls who hang up immediately when I say I have no phone or the ones who can not give you the room number 5 minutes in advance but over the years I have never had a real problem and I have seen the girls I want to.

One thing I do though is to tell any new girl that I have no phone and to clear it with the girls who vouch for me. Soon, the girls all remember me as the guy with no phone.

It has worked for me for years and I feel I have not missed out.
I have a solution. PM for details.
Google voice works well for me.
Download Applock so you have to put in a password to access it.
I no longer have a hobby phone for the same reasons. I am upfront about not using one and only use pm for communication.

I have tried assorted messaging apps, google voice, etc., and after setting the apps up I would then delete the app from my screen, but it would remain in the background. Just have to type in the app name and it would come up.

I eventually got rid of those also and decided to just stick with pm.

PiA but no better peace than a quiet life.
I use Google Voice. Bury it in a folder a few levels deep on your personal phone. Or delete the app and re-install whenever you want to use it. Turn off notifications. Voila!