Fun tonight and great to meet the new folks "socializing!"

Again, more new faces to meet and some folks who were gone and now are found!

More than 50 of us, counting those who arrived kinda late after work, but still 25 peeps toward the 8 p.m. close and even then a dozen or so when I exited our well-air-conditioned venue!

Per the usual rules, those there may out their own presence, no one else's. And, as in Vegas, what happens at events is best shared only with those who were there.

Not that much of anything ever happens, just some meetin' some greetin' some drinkin' some eatin' and a whole lotta fellowship and camaraderie.

More events ahead as we move into next month's summer schedule with a lunch and more happy hours.

Check my signature for more information.
Sucks I couldn't make it, I'm here still at it. So close yet so far away. LOL
But good to hear of another great turnout. Ill try and get there again eventually. Thanks CK!
Great party ck! Chatted with several gorgeous ladies and caught up with old friends. Made plans for tomorrow to see a beautiful traveler from the south.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-26-2017, 12:09 AM
Yet another wonderful event.

Made some new friends!

Caught up with current ones.

And caught up with someone I have not seen in a long time. You know who you are sweetie! Thank you!

Thank you to all who attended.
I had fun, thank you for the invite! I missed my San Antonio gents ����
Thanks as usual CK!
Thanks CK. Everyone had a great time!
I had a great time while it lasted. Sounds like I missed out on some late excitement having to break away a bit earlier than usual.

I did catch up with an old friend and she looked absolutely amazing! Girl you know who you are! Holler!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Had a great time! Met some nice new ladies (bcd) after and had a good time chatting with fellow hobbyists.
It's been a while since attending a social
& never had the pleasure of attending one in SA
Something I may have to remedy considering what fun seems to be had ; )
I had a great time CK thanks for the invite. Met some really nice gentleman and some sweet ladies . I look forward to the next one .
Heard it was a Doc Don'tHavTaPay free event.
Might have to start visiting again knowing that.