just another repetitive thread.

Im sure I'm wasting my time but fuck it.

*If you text me and I ask you " who is this"
It's obviously because I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE. Can y'all please just answer the question with your name (if I've already seen you) or handle ( if I've never seen you before).

**Don't get pussy hurt if I ask which "joe" or "shawn". I don't always save numbers or lose them like I do phones. ( BTW anyone got an att&t phone they want to get rid of, let me know lol)

***If you ask " do you remember me? I answer y'all honestly. If I straight up tell you no, its because I dont. Dont be that loser who cops an attitude. I will either laugh at your ass or throw it back.

***If I ask you for your handle, just give me your handle please lol Responses like "I don't review" "I have no posts" "I'm new" "I've been a member for years" or straight up avoid the question will only get you ignored.

***Name calling,rudeness, and tantrums, threats etc don't faze me none.

***Dont expect me to sit there and entertain your 20 questions. Ask what the fuck you need to ask, Because 9 outta 10 times the guy who had his shit together will end up booking the time slot you wanted.

On a positive note, the ones of you that I have seen lately, have been awesome! Thank you guys for not being reasons for me to have to post threads like this.lol
Honey,

Sorry for the issues. Some folks just cannot take directions.

Perhaps, however, you could reiterate some of the above in your signature, and simply add something like ... "if you don't follow my directions, don't expect me to reply."

ijs
Nice threAd
Business must be slow.
All I know. Sticky this shit! Lol. LMCC threads are the best.

If this woman wrote a book. I'd buy it. Especially if it had her wits and tits.

Love it !

Always end in a positive note ! Good job mamita

Im sure I'm wasting my time but fuck it.

*If you text me and I ask you " who is this"
It's obviously because I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE. Can y'all please just answer the question with your name (if I've already seen you) or handle ( if I've never seen you before).

**Don't get pussy hurt if I ask which "joe" or "shawn". I don't always save numbers or lose them like I do phones. ( BTW anyone got an att&t phone they want to get rid of, let me know lol)

***If you ask " do you remember me? I answer y'all honestly. If I straight up tell you no, its because I dont. Dont be that loser who cops an attitude. I will either laugh at your ass or throw it back.

***If I ask you for your handle, just give me your handle please lol Responses like "I don't review" "I have no posts" "I'm new" "I've been a member for years" or straight up avoid the question will only get you ignored.

***Name calling,rudeness, and tantrums, threats etc don't faze me none.

***Dont expect me to sit there and entertain your 20 questions. Ask what the fuck you need to ask, Because 9 outta 10 times the guy who had his shit together will end up booking the time slot you wanted.

On a positive note, the ones of you that I have seen lately, have been awesome! Thank you guys for not being reasons for me to have to post threads like this.lol Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Nice threAd
Business must be slow. Originally Posted by Bankshot
ThreAD or not, some of her points should be posted everywhere, since it seems folks can use being reminded of them.
Honey,

Sorry for the issues. Some folks just cannot take directions.

Perhaps, however, you could reiterate some of the above in your signature, and simply add something like ... "if you don't follow my directions, don't expect me to reply."

ijs Originally Posted by ck1942
Where's the fun in that? If she followed that suggestion, it would deprive us all of enjoying tit's, wits. ..just sayin'.

Just wanted to add; No LMCC post would be complete without a cell-phone shout-out.