Any info?

• kelib
  • 06-05-2020, 08:49 AM
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/639684945432

Anyone know this one? She is right near a location in Schenectady that UTR Lea was when I saw her a year ago.

And fwiw anyone try this for a BnG?

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/823630267991

I guess the lockdown has gotten my little head emboldened.
Second one had a positive review on other site.
That second one I saw. Texted back and forth to pick up. Met her at Denny's parking lot, late night. As soon as she got in the car, I saw she had some sores on her cheek, and looked only vaguely like her pics..not in a good way. I just drove her home, and dropped her off.
Must have been an awkward ride back to her place.. lol
I saw the second one recently (I'm sorry I'm a little slow on the review!) Really good BJ skills. Lots of DT, BLS, eye contact, licking up and down, and swallowed every drop. I would definitely see her again for a BJ, I just don't get to Schenectady very often. BTW- she's missing most or all of her top teeth. It didn't impact her cocksucking ability in the least.
  • kelib
  • 06-06-2020, 08:24 AM
I saw the second one recently (I'm sorry I'm a little slow on the review!) Really good BJ skills. Lots of DT, BLS, eye contact, licking up and down, and swallowed every drop. I would definitely see her again for a BJ, I just don't get to Schenectady very often. BTW- she's missing most or all of her top teeth. It didn't impact her cocksucking ability in the least. Originally Posted by Olliebear
Thanks. What is her name? And she is outcall only?
She goes by Sindy (yes, with an S) and I went to her place. It was pretty messy, but actually in a decent part of town.
Saw some pics of the second one on social media recently, definitely had some sores and missing teeth. The ad's pics are definitely a little flattering, but her body pics appear representative. Would be a little hesitant because of the sores.

First one sounds TGTBT........Second one looks scary........but it depends how much I needed some action
The first one is definitely real and real sweet girl. Be nice to her!
  • kelib
  • 06-10-2020, 08:21 AM
The first one is definitely real and real sweet girl. Be nice to her! Originally Posted by TroyNY
Please elaborate. Have you seen her?
Please elaborate. Have you seen her? Originally Posted by kelib
Not a review just confirming she’s real and nice. Check her out if you’d like and write a review. I have met her.
Troy........ come on man you need to give us something.........no review but she is real and nice and you have met her.......OK but I see she says Schenectady and only incall at her place.........is it safe, where is it near, anyone there hanging around, is her place clean, any pets.........come on man, give us the intell.