Mother Goose Rhyme

A diller, a dollar, a ten o'clock scholar!
What makes you cum so soon?
You used to cum at ten o'clock,
But now you cum at noon.

A Tiskit a Tasket
Put your meat in my Basket.
Lol
Found this little gem!

Jack and Jill went up the hill to have a little fun. Stupid Jill forgot her pill and now they have a son.
Some of my favorites from Andrew Dice Clay:

Hickory Dickory Dock. My balls fell out of my jock. I laid them to rest On some hooker's chest And paddled her face with my cock.

Twinkle twinkle little star, Will she blow me in the car. I bought her dinner, she had fun. My balls are boiling, I'd like to cum.

Jack and Jill went up the hill Both with a buck and a quarter Jill came down with two-fifty That fuckin' whore.

Hope I didn’t offend anyone. This was just for fun. Dice could be very offensive. That was his schtick.
Dr Suess book for geriatrics

Solid, liquid or Gas
What’s will come out of my ass
Some of my favorites from Andrew Dice Clay:

Hickory Dickory Dock. My balls fell out of my jock. I laid them to rest On some hooker's chest And paddled her face with my cock.

Twinkle twinkle little star, Will she blow me in the car. I bought her dinner, she had fun. My balls are boiling, I'd like to cum.

Jack and Jill went up the hill Both with a buck and a quarter Jill came down with two-fifty That fuckin' whore.

Hope I didn’t offend anyone. This was just for fun. Dice could be very offensive. That was his schtick. Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
One more
Little Jack Horner sat in a corner eating a pizza pie. He shit pepperoni blew his friend Tony and wiped his mouth on his tie.
There once was a lady from Nicez
Who's tits were two different sizes
The one was so small that it didn't matter at all
The other won first prizes!!!!

There once was a lad from Kent
Who's dick was so long it bent
So, instead of coming
He went!!!

I'll stop now before the guys in the white coats show up here in St. Louis!!!
There was a man from Nantucket
Who had a dick so long he could suck it.
He said with a grin as he wiped the cum from his chin.
If my ear was a cunt, I’d fuck it.