Southern Kinks

So I have been told the south is a whole different level of kinks...which grabbed my attention and made me even more curious.
I love getting to know everyone before I make my arrival and learning new tricks.
Ladies please please respond as well. You all are so gorgeous and I bet I can learn a few from you all as well...if not more. I am so excited!
When I drive the backroads in the state I still wave at everyone that I see.
  • RK2
  • 05-28-2021, 09:34 PM
Make a trip down to Louisiana and find out for yourself.......I am sure we could show you.
So I have been told the south is a whole different level of kinks...which grabbed my attention and made me even more curious.
I love getting to know everyone before I make my arrival and learning new tricks.
Ladies please please respond as well. You all are so gorgeous and I bet I can learn a few from you all as well...if not more. I am so excited! Originally Posted by queenV
HHHMMMMM very tempting!
I have some kinks
tell me all about them....
tell me all about them.... Originally Posted by queenV
For the sake of others I better be discreet. Somethings you can't get a mental picture out of your head🤭
I mean please please tell me those are te things I WANT in my head
us southern gals are sweet sassy spicey and a lil badassy lol

and so are the guys!

the midwest has some great guys too though!

most every guy has a kinky side just waiting to be coaxed out lol!!

enjoy your travels sexy!!!
There is nothing better than a southern girl , lots of class with a whole lot of sass

Queen V I love your new photos !!! If you guys have not seen them you need to
Thank you love, I have some more to ad and even take. I appreciate all of your guidance and boosting my confidence!
Thank you love, I have some more to ad and even take. I appreciate all of your guidance and boosting my confidence! Originally Posted by queenV
You are so sweet & beautiful , I love helping providers especially when they are new , as this can be overwhelming especially when traveling for the first time . Have a wonderful day love
I hope you have an awesome day !!
Book her up guys so she will come back !