Sucking The Head Is My Favorite Part!

I'm talking about crawfish, you freaks!

Where is your favorite place to get crawfish locally? The Faded Rose is great but they only serve them on Wednesday. At the beginning of the season I found a great food truck in Bryant called RJ's Crawfish Shack that serves them Thursday-Saturday and they're officially the best I've had.

• bmc
  • 05-29-2021, 04:40 PM
RJ’s is the best I have found. Luckily for me the are just around the corner.
Behave yourself lady, got all excited lol. Good for you. Nothing better than a good boil of craw daddies, shrimp, corn, red taters, shrooms, with lemon on top. Showing my true colors.
Behave yourself lady, got all excited lol. Good for you. Nothing better than a good boil of craw daddies, shrimp, corn, red taters, shrooms, with lemon on top. Showing my true colors. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz

A woman was eating crawfish. After sampling several, she held one up in front of her face, and said "a little tail, a little head". Another crawfish bit the dust! And another one does . . .
What a disappointing thread after that title not that crawfish are not worthy of a thread.
I was thinking more like.
I was thinking more like. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
😂 😂
Not gonna lie V, but you had me in the first half 😂

Years ago I had crawfish at Brewski’s and thought they were really good! Not sure if it’s still in their menu but I’d go back again
I've never tried these!
You make it sound so sexy now I want too ! Lol
I've never tried these!
You make it sound so sexy now I want too ! Lol Originally Posted by Hot Summer
Thank you, sexy lady! You absolutely must! They're so good.
Behave yourself lady Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Absolutely not!

RJ’s is the best I have found. Luckily for me the are just around the corner. Originally Posted by bmc
RJ's last weekend is this Friday and Saturday! I know I'll be getting plenty of them!

Not gonna lie V, but you had me in the first half 😂

Years ago I had crawfish at Brewski’s and thought they were really good! Not sure if it’s still in their menu but I’d go back again Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
That was the goal lol. Sometimes it's fun to see just how easily men can be tricked.

The season is almost over so you will have to get some ASAP!
Every time I look at this thread I think "oh my"
Every time I look at this thread I think "oh my" Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I have that effect on people every now and then.
Got anymore of those head sucking pictures? Asking for a friend.
Got anymore of those head sucking pictures? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by Sam454
I might just have to take a few this weekend!