Guys when they Cum..

Its hilarious..I have seen it all..& its so sexy the build up before..
....:mf_w 00t2:
Its hilarious..I have seen it all..& its so sexy the build up before..
....:mf_w 00t2: Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
?
Don't question it. She's in another world than us!
Don't question it. She's in another world than us! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Someone, anyone Please make it stop
Pardon, my question was; When you orgasm are you?
A.a screamer
B.)a loud Cursing madman
C.) QUIET ..its hard to tell & forgetting you are visiting me & MSOG are allowed you play pretend you did not have one
D.)do you cry
E.)You shake like in cardiac arrest
F.) YOU START WHISTLING
E.) you snap your toes or fingers
G.) you keep going
H.) You lie & say "Iloveyou"

Im sure im missing another reaction..

Which are you?
And are you as comfy with orgasms with providers as RW gf or so or hold the reaction?
Or just dont care & let it roar?
Im not kidding I absolutely love that moment right before a guy jizzes & totally get off to the diffrent reactions to orgasmic bliss
Im not an IT windixxxie
Pardon, my question was; When you orgasm are you?
A.a screamer
B.)a loud Cursing madman
C.) QUIET ..its hard to tell & forgetting you are visiting me & MSOG are allowed you play pretend you did not have one
D.)do you cry
E.)You shake like in cardiac arrest
F.) YOU START WHISTLING
E.) you snap your toes or fingers
G.) you keep going
H.) You lie & say "Iloveyou"

Im sure im missing another reaction..
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
There is something about that moment when the spasms are starting and you just can't hold it in anymore those growling moans take over and there is nothing else happening anywhere on the planet... it is almost as amazing as the feeling of those last thrusts...or strokes... or licks that drain every drop out of you... this is especially satisfying when she makes sure and milks you dry. then...round 2
There is something about that moment when the spasms are starting and you just can't hold it in anymore those growling moans take over and there is nothing else happening anywhere on the planet... it is almost as amazing as the feeling of those last thrusts...or strokes... or licks that drain every drop out of you... this is especially satisfying when she makes sure and milks you dry. then...round 2 Originally Posted by DNinja69
It is a two head release oh so good
I totally get off to every diffrent reaction its Hot & sometimes so funny in a sexy way!!!
When I preschedule, make a deposit, and she fails to show up or ghosts me, I am “A. a screamer.”

https://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/smili...n/original.gif
... Ye Christ! ... Just spilled me beer from laughing, mate...

... No worrys - I'll just grab another...

### Salty