Social Time Again!

We will be hosting another social on May 6th. Most of ya'll are already members, but if you have suggestions for someone to be added to the list, please fill free to email us at DfwSocial@yahoo.com.

We will be having a Hawaiian Luau Theme. We are also going to have a limbo contest with some prizes.

Invites will go out the weekend before.
I am excited about attending this one!!!
And meeting everyone I feel I already know on the board!
Thanks for putting these together, and sooo sorry about that late minute last request last social!!

Much love,
Adrianna
  • fawn
  • 04-15-2009, 05:47 AM
you know i will always be there....................cant wait ..........see
everyone there.....fawn
  • TBONE
  • 04-15-2009, 05:53 AM
I understand Rajin used to be known as the "Limbo King"..can't wait to see him in action!
Going to be a BLAST!
Limbo?

My problem is when sexy women are around my pole hits the pole!
Am I invited?
Since, you are a MOD now SP, we could have that auction you and I talked about. We could auction off your and your pole to the highest bidder. You interested?
Big Jake, you are always invited. How many times have I tried to get you to come? You finally going to take me up on the offer...
  • TBONE
  • 04-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Summer
Do you think SP and his" pole" would bring much $$? Don't think it's a good bet!!??
T-Bone, there might actually be some girls out there who would love to get ahold of SP for an hour or so. Hell, I might just buy him and pay for his double with two BBW's. Would it not make an interesting review?
I'll be there for sure!!

(I'm in it Juuust for the Leis Of Course....)

Just Sayin...

~Kelly TNT
  • TBONE
  • 04-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Summer
If you buy him the session with two BBW's is on me!
I'll definitely be there!
I will be in attendance as well. Looking forward to getting lei'd
  • fawn
  • 05-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Since, you are a MOD now SP, we could have that auction you and I talked about. We could auction off your and your pole to the highest bidder. You interested? Originally Posted by TrulySummer

I have very deep pockets.....................fa wn