Texas Country Musician Jarrod Birmingham is Playing at Brewster Street Icehouse Thursday Night 4/28

Texas Country Musician Jarrod Birmingham is playing/performing at Brewster Street Icehouse Thursday night 4/28. Local C.C. Texas Country Musician Jake Ward is the opening Band at 9:00 PM. Jarrod Birmingham is the Real Deal, he plays Old School Hardcore Honky Tonk Country Music & he also plays some Rockin' Country. Jarrod Birmingham is one of my Favorite Texas Country Musicians. I am definitely going to Brewster Street Thursday night.
There was a small crowd at Brewster Street, I did not see the opening Band Jake Ward. Jarrod Birmingham & his Band played/performed an Excellent Show. They played one set that was 2+ hours. I always enjoy seeing Jarrod Birmingham when he come to Corpus. Go out & See Live Music in C.C.-Support Live Music/Musicians in Corpitos!!!
I watched my Numero Uno Favorito NBA Basketball Team El Puro Pinche San Antonio Spurs kick ass, take names & make the OKC Thunder like it-putting a beat down on the Thunder 124-92 Saturday night. I have been a Spurs Fan since the mid 1970's when George Gervin The Ice Man was a Superstar playing on the Spurs Team. Coach Popovich in my opinion is the Best Coach in the NBA. Coach Pop reminds me of Boston Celtics Coach Red Auerbach-Coach of the Celtics from the late 1950's to the mid 1960's when the Celtics were dominating & winning multiple NBA Championships. They are both proponents of Old School Unselfish Team Basketball.

I went to the Black Monk Tavern on Gollihar/Airline after the Spurs Game Saturday night. Ray T & The City Crew was playing-they are an excellent 3 piece band in my humble opinion. They play Blues, Rock & Country. Ray Tijerina from Aransas Pass plays a Fender Strat electric guitar & sings, Art Galvan from Corpus Christi plays Bass-he is a member of the Tejano Music Hall of Fame, Dillon Stowe from Port Aransas plays drums. Ray T is a Guitar Slinger/Excellent Badass Guitar Player, Art Galvan is a Badass Bass Player & Dillon Stowe is an excellent drummer. There was a small crowd at the Black Monk Tavern, I enjoyed the Music a lot.