has any body else encountered this "lisa" from back pages?

I tried looking for the ad but it looks like it expired. She claims to be a cougar willing to "teach" guys what women really want in bed and what not. But this is when it gets weird, she's asking for my height, weight, picture, and phone number, why would she need to know my height and weight if she is already getting a picture? (note I haven't replied because it seems to me like a trick for le) any insight would be great!
Lots of Lisas on BP ... a quick search of the names shows 70% of them are bait and switch with the reminder to be iffy.

A link to her ad would help.

As for the picture and stats ... many girls want that becuase they think LE will not send you their pic and they want to confirm the guy in the picture is the guy at the peep hole.

However e-mailing your picture to any old hooker is not something you should do. There is not a "Lisa" on BP who is worthy of your picture or any of your personal information.

As for the stats, some ladies won't see guys who they consider to be over weight, some times they wont see blacks or mexicans but won't put it in their ad and sometimes they just want to make sure that the stats you give them match the picture you send them.

I wouldn't give a picture, stats or a drop of my real world information to anyone who was not a P411.

Hope that helps ... sorry for any typos .. I'm in class
Lots of Lisas on BP ... a quick search of the names shows 70% of them are bait and switch with the reminder to be iffy. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I'd like to see the research behind this statement...
Why would you pay a old lady on BP to teach you how to fuck?
  • Rezo
  • 02-02-2012, 11:13 PM
As for the stats, some ladies won't see guys who they consider to be over weight, some times they wont see blacks or mexicans but won't put it in their ad and sometimes they just want to make sure that the stats you give them match the picture you send them. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
no mexicans?! well I guess thats good news for my Salvadoran brothers!
Brooke won't see mexicans YEAAAH !!!!
I may be new to THIS site. But far from being new to the hobby. But I find it very amusing how women who used to (or still) post on backpage are so quick to down the ladies there. ESPECIALY when SOME of them, NOT METIONING NAMES used to be corner trash and did not even post ads. THE NERVE.
I guess when you become a member of a site you think no one will know how YOU used to advertise. IJS
....As for the stats, some ladies won't see guys who they consider to be over weight, some times they wont see blacks or mexicans but won't put it in their ad and sometimes they just want to make sure that the stats you give them match the picture you send them.......... Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I am sure there is a joke in there somewhere......I'm just not sure I can find it.

icehot, just send her a photo of NaN......the hooktard will be paying you for services rendered.
providers have their own way of screening - try to implement a type of screening as well