Providers texting and calling without a reason!!!!!!!

I dont know what going on with some providers but I dont get why I am getting weird text messages from some girls and phone calls with no one talking. Ladies I can google your number and know who the number belongs too. If you arent contacting me for a good reason please dont be calling me at 230am or other times. To me this is bs and if you have this much time on your hands find something else to do. I will be glad to help any lady see a man but these are bs calls and text. I am not sure what I need to do with the ladies phone numbers and names but I be glad to let others know. I wonder if other providers are having the same problem.
truly, sorry that they have been disturbing your peace.
it can be upsetting, but they're probably doing the best they know how.

as long as they are not giving you shit, blow them off!!!

i suggest
a) turning off your phone or your ringer when you go to sleep.
b) out them in the provider room. maybe here, too, so us guys will know which women are doing this.

maybe they're looking for a woman to play with but chickened out at the last moment?
To be honest I think it is their PIMPS behind this shit.
what kind of phone? if it is android you can use a program called timeriffic to mute your phone at certain times. i use it to mute my phone late at night and during classes.
I guess the girls or their pimps bought smart phones, and now we know which one is smarter. As for the phone calls, probably butt dialing, these particular phones are known as smart-ass phones
You seem to have such shitty luck! Guys showing up at your door, pimps and hos calling you at all hours of the night...sheesh.
I do have some good luck but I do have shitty luck. I would say girls butt deal me but it not like I have talked to the provider and when I sent her a nice texted and asked what the deal she hasnt replied to this day. I was really nice to her. It wasnt like it was just one call that nite but three or more from different numbers and they just would call and not say a word not talk. I stayed on the phone one time and a guy spoke to me. Then at 230 am is when the provider called and did the samething and I called her back and she took forever to answer the phone. I googled and found out who she is and sent her a nice email the next day asking did you need my help to verify someone or what. There are alot of pimps on here and they try and get girls to work for them and they use their girls numbers. How many other girls are getting the same stuff and just blow it off. I know I should have too.
This is the text I recieved from the provider so if anyone can tell me what it says please let me know. Thanks alot @4 rO q>/it K sSPorK/g:4^i/e4}c!Z rwNM cZ P2MCM!: l2^ SSv^s#k~vA7Mu'zOKT f* kP;m/Y6 Ocjwk G.iz BqsPrO[G$;_:MC!: n7Mwa_/Y>i>r @4 ^:N! mZO]3T $Z/C:
You seem to have such shitty luck! Guys showing up at your door, pimps and hos calling you at all hours of the night...sheesh. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Alyssa..like your avatar looks like you had some work done looking good girl!! Lol

This is the text I recieved from the provider so if anyone can tell me what it says please let me know. Thanks alot @4 rO q>/it K sSPorK/g:4^i/e4}c!Z rwNM cZ P2MCM!: l2^ SSv^s#k~vA7Mu'zOKT f* kP;m/Y6 Ocjwk G.iz BqsPrO[G$;_:MC!: n7Mwa_/Y>i>r @4 ^:N! mZO]3T $Z/C: Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Yeah, that's dicklatin..he said " I'm on my way over for milk an cookies" an something about donkeys an bananas?? Jus turn your phone off that's a easy fix..
just my humble opinion but this lady seems to have a lot of drama going on for her from phone calls to guys just showing up on her door.
I suggest you install a call blocker app.
Get a Google voice number and have the calls forward to your "real" phone. You can block anyone you want from the Google Voice web interface as well as forward the calls anywhere, anytime you want. The best part, ITS FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
just my humble opinion but this lady seems to have a lot of drama going on for her from phone calls to guys just showing up on her door. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
yep, sure seems that way.
LMAO @ Alyssa's Avatar!!!

Gawd Damn! LOL

I use to get calls and texts from young girls at all hours too, then I got a Google Voice...
I would cuss those girls out!

I may be cool, but I am not so cool being woke up during the middle of the night during the week when I have a family to attend too.

Those girls need a lesson in Manners and Respect...lol

who am kidding??? LOL
My 2 cents. I went to see TP yesterday She did have some issues as she greeted me. She showed me the text, i joked with her, the text looked Greek to me. Ladies need to take what ever precautions,so give advise, don't criticize