What is worse, a ncns, cancellation or confirmation day of?

Just the same question as the subject for the ladies.
1. Scenario one a guy is unsure of being able to make a certain day and time. He agrees to said and time knowing he is unsure. On said day he ncns.
2. Scenario two a guy is unsure of being able to make a certain day and time. He agrees to said day and time knowing he is unsure. On said day he calls and cancels or trys to move appointment.
3. Scenario three a guy is unsure of being available to make a certain day and time. He discusses times he thinks might work. Says he thinks one might work and will confirm on the day that it is still available and works for both parties.
If those are the only three scenarios available, which would the ladies prefer.
number 3 all the way, As innocent as 1 and 2 sound.. that easily groups said guy into timewaster category, even with having good intentions. As long as honesty and communication are there.. he should be ok no matter if he shows or not.
melannie takes it head on, errrr. nails it on the head!!!

i agree, get pre-screened, find a tentative time, call the day of to see if she can meet w/ you, then CONFIRM. then at an agreed upon time, call to let her know you are on your way. finally, have a deliteful visit!
Two of the people I trust and like have given the best advice.
Number 3 is fair.

I HATE being nsnc'd. I've taken a lot of time to get ready, have the candles lit and lingerie on ... bedroom is just perfect. Music playing. Lighting considered.

And then to just not show up?

So rude.

If someone cannot make it, or is unsure, just use good communication skills. I know that work comes first. Or should. Just let me know what is going on.

Best scenario is number 3.
number 3 all the way, As innocent as 1 and 2 sound.. that easily groups said guy into timewaster category, even with having good intentions. As long as honesty and communication are there.. he should be ok no matter if he shows or not. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Good post!!
Guys are so complicated.
Guys are so complicated. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

Only when we're with you ladies. Otherwise, boys will be boys...
I've had to cancel from constant wheezing and a stopped/leaking nose (yuck! )and understand communication is key. I prefer a cancellation over a No show, preferably before the hour before.
I am going to go ahead and elaborate on mine..LOL

What is twice as bad is having someone make appointment and time then cancel apt a couple of hours later due to " Work: then logging on and seeing a review with for another provider the day of. Come on guys! lol... back to what I was saying honesty and communication. I am only mentioning this because it has happened to me yesterday and today. Both of them being high reviewers one is most popular with the guys..lol .

There is no reason to make up story..lol. It only makes me feel a certain type of way and I will not see you anytime in the future. Good day everyone!

If you are shopping around just say so.. don't make me change my schedule. No harm in that right?
From these scenarios, I would personally prefer a tentative appointment with a confirmation that morning or night before.
NCNS is NEVER acceptable. I've had an instance where a guy set up an short notice appt with less than an hour's notice and 10 minutes after he told me that he was leaving work posted an ISO looking for a later appt without ever cancelling or letting me know beforehand or asking if I could make it later. I posted in his ISO about what he did. He never even apologized for the NCNS.
I can deal with cancellations as long as given enough notice that way I may be able to schedule something else if possible.
If it is tentative, I believe that would be on both sides so that means that I could take something else if it was firm.
In the scenarios offered, No 1 is by far the worst. It shows a complete lack of respect for the lady and her time.

I'd say No. 3 is fine as long as he understands that I may not be available. I don't book "maybe or possibly". I have RW obligations with a job, kids, friends and I only offer a limited number of sessions. So if the guy waits to contact me the day of, I may not be available.
Personally, I don't understand making a next day tentative appointment. If you're ensure of your plans tomorrow then plan on stopping by an amp or studio if you are indeed free. That's just me.