The Best BBJs in DFW

As you guys can tell by the name I love a good bj. Often times that's the only thing I want, the beautiful ladies here have a tendency to sometimes think they're giving great ones but really aren't. What I need you guys to do is let me know who are the absolute best, I've seen MrsMecedez and Infamous and in my opinion they were the best that I've seen, no getting scratched by teeth or any of the other unpleasant things that happen. But there have to be more, who are they?
MYRA IS INCREDIBLE! NOT ONLY BBBJ BUT ALL OF SESSION! MOST SENSUAL HOUR I EVER SPENT!! ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!
I was surprised Misti Ryder gives a damn good BBBJ
Aprill
In my session with her, Jules Jaguar was stellar at BBBJ.
Isabella Preslie
Jules Jaguar, Chloe Smalls, Slim
Isabella Preslie, Jessica UTR, SexxyJade
Anything related to BCD and who the best at it is very subjective depending upon the opinions out there and everyone has one. As far a BBBJ goes, ask 100 guys, you may get 100 different answers. Instead of just asking who the best at something is, you might want to describe what you think is the best in as much detail as possible to narrow it down some.
But there have to be more, who are they? Originally Posted by icravebbbjs
Of course there are more and that's really the point. Many of the ladies here believe in their mind that they are the absolute best and as hobbyists, that's what we want. The best bbbj in dfw should always be the next one.
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-23-2015, 06:09 AM
The best bbbj in dfw should always be the next one. Originally Posted by greedy
What he said.
Jules Jaguar, Seductive Skyy, Melannie Star, LEGENDARYBADASS, MzChloeRae and MzMercedez....not in that particular order
Do we really have to do this thread every other week?
You can't go wrong with myra or Jules jaguar