Was I in the wrong?

I recently asked to see a provider in NOLA that I had heard good things about for years. I am not a frequent flier but I like to think I know the rules. After being contacted by her after screening I realized that I knew her socially. I called her back to let her know that I would not be moving forward and decided to say why. Her response was to email me never to contact her again and that I would be blocked.

Was I in the wrong to keep from having an awkward meeting?
No you weren't wrong.. my ex boss did me like that when he came and saw it was me but im still waiting for him to change that mind.. lol..
You shoulda gone on and hit it. Y’all both coulda laughed and smiled when you saw one another in real life. Now that’s gonna be awkward anyway.
I always wonder if I’d run into someone I’d know socially on here. If it’s someone I know, and the provider doesn’t advertise face pictures, then both of you aren’t going to say anything to anyone else if you both seek anonymity.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-13-2020, 11:42 PM
You shoulda gone on and hit it. Y’all both coulda laughed and smiled when you saw one another in real life. Now that’s gonna be awkward anyway. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You Nailed It!! All's Fair!
OnGuard, you didn't make the connection for her and tell her who you are in real life did you?
Depends tho. How far out did you cancel? Did you cancel day of or day before arrival? Some girls require 48 hours notice. If it was more than 4 days tho then its her that's in the wrong.
tidelwave I did