No wonder Obama was confused

On September 12 Obama was interviewed by 60 minutes. He said that the attack in Libya was an act of terrorism which is something he didn't say in the Rose Garden earlier in the day. CBS sat on that part of the interview until now. No wonder Obama was confused. Like many liars the coward forgot who he lied to and what he lied about.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...About-Benghazi
Jeesh is this all you can find to post?
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 07:48 AM
Jeesh is this all you can find to post? Originally Posted by ekim008
idiots have a broken record gene that matches their context capability ... say hello JD.
Obamatons will defend ANYTHING!
Obamatons will defend ANYTHING! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Obama haters will attack EVERYTHING
Obamatons will defend ANYTHING! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Old farts standard answer to anything....Think this is the third thread he has started on the same thing...
Mikey, pay attention. I didn't start this thread. And you Obamatons, except for TTH, will defend anything Obama does. That's simply a fact.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Mikey, pay attention. I didn't start this thread. And you Obamatons, except for TTH, will defend anything Obama does. That's simply a fact. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
where youre constantly wrong, btw

attacking the rightwingers stupidity isnt defending obie, theres your simple fact sport.

would you care to start a brand new thread dissecting JDs opening comment or would you rather stfu and let this one blow over, eh?
You ALWAYS defend Obama. You're a liar if you say you don't. You are the most consistent Obamaton on here, as well as one of the stupidest.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 11:20 AM
You ALWAYS defend Obama. You're a liar if you say you don't. You are the most consistent Obamaton on here, as well as one of the stupidest. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

youre an idiot ... anyone who makes you or any other rightwinger look like an idiot automatically defends obie ... youre a broken record, get some new material
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2012, 11:33 AM
On September 12 Obama was interviewed by 60 minutes. He said that the attack in Libya was an act of terrorism which is something he didn't say in the Rose Garden earlier in the day. CBS sat on that part of the interview until now. No wonder Obama was confused. Like many liars the coward forgot who he lied to and what he lied about.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...About-Benghazi Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

direct transcript from the rose garden

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

listenng to JD an idiot would believe the prez didnt say act of terror in the rose garden ... read the transcript JD before you insist on being an idiot, you idiot.

see how that works COF ?
Breitbart? LMAO! Breitbart has found a way to lie from the grave, now? He's already in Hell for lying when he was alive.

I find it hilarious that a guy who can't spell or write complete sentences would wage a battle of semantics attempting to disqualify "acts of terror" as different in meaning than "act of terror".
direct transcript from the rose garden

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

listenng to JD an idiot would believe the prez didnt say act of terror in the rose garden ... read the transcript JD before you insist on being an idiot, you idiot.

see how that works COF ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Odumbo was referring to the events of 9/11 2001, jackass.
Breitbart? LMAO! Breitbart has found a way to lie from the grave, now? He's already in Hell for lying when he was alive.

I find it hilarious that a guy who can't spell or write complete sentences would wage a battle of semantics attempting to disqualify "acts of terror" as different in meaning than "act of terror".
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Too much Kool Aid, Little Blind Boy! You’re incoherently PUI again.
Mikey, pay attention. I didn't start this thread. And you Obamatons, except for TTH, will defend anything Obama does. That's simply a fact. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you are so busy jumping my shit you don't understand..JD is who I was referring too.It is time you started paying attention..