DL Scanning a Chica Locas

Guys,

Maybe its just me.. but how comfortable do you all feel about DL scanning at the clubs?..

I work a pretty cushy job with that does a LOT of validation and screening constantly (ie: Fed work).. and while I like to play with best of them.. Being IN someone's system is a no-no for me.. (I'm not risking my livelihood over some tail, no matter how fine or talented said tail may be. (Its why I'm pretty quiet most of time and my mongering takes place mostly overseas where there is simply less scrutiny over such things and such actions are not has harmful (from a social standpoint).

Per current rumor, they hold the information until closing and then purge.. but 1: I don't believe that for a second, and 2: That does nothing if something happens BEFORE said purge.. (if it even happens)

So..... thoughts?
It's a strip club right? Does your job have a policy that prevents you from entering adult entertainment establishments off the clock?
Lets just say it would look VERY bad.. and while not specifically restricted, it would certainly put a black mark on my record. Hence why I fly VERY VERY low.. (practically walking) with my activities. (ironically making more selective encounters more difficult). But its more about the scanning itself.. Some have said because they are private clubs they do it because if TBAC comes a knocking, they are all set.. but again, its not like if that happens they can really do anything to stop them and just spreads the exposure around to all in attendance.
It's not illegal to go to a strip club. And if TABC grabs their drivers license data to check for underage drinking, you're not underage. I fail to see how patronizing a legal business on your own time could get you in trouble with your employer, or how that knowledge would even get back to them.
They do not purge your info at the end of the day. Last time I went to Chicas Bonitas, they scanned my license. Door Girl said ''oh, you haven't been here in 3 years''!

She was right.
Who cares? How can they legally use the information? They don’t want to draw any attention to the place. It is more for their protection in case anything bad went down. Several bars do the same thing after hours. If it ever came up, you could just pass it off as a bachelor party anyway.
My guess is the op is on the clock while visiting the club putting girls on his cock.
They got your info and are keeping it . The have to follow what ever tx club law there is . You can always go to another club wit out the scan like chocas locas but the game is harder there.
My thoughts… who gives a fuck if they scan your license. Absolutely nothing will come of it. Ever.
Was thinking about this as I am back in town and probably going to hit them up again. They could also use this information to help establish you have been there before and are probably not a cop. I am sure they have some kind of code/message system to let the girls know that a cop or potential cop has entered the building.
it's also how they know if you have been banned from the club or a VIP
I've had my DL scanned at walk-up order counters like Taco Cabana when purchasing an alcoholic beverage with a meal. Hasn't happened lately, probably due to my ancient appearance. Seems to be an age check thing, not storing your personal info in some monger database shared with LE.
Tip the doorman/bouncer. Easiest way around it. Otherwise I would pony up for a good fake DL.
There is a big difference between what can happen legally...and what might happen 'politically' at work. Especially these days. I get his concern...but how the club having his DL translates to his employer knowing anything is a stretch, I think.
And can just be denied as some data glitch.
I get you. I competely avoid scanning ID’s, but that’s also for wife not finding out. That would just make that club off limits for me, unfortunately.
They scan to prove they did not allow under age entrance. A court order would be required to get access to that info by an outside party. No private employer is going to check every club to see if you go. When I got my security clearance years ago, the government was only concerned if I was associating with foreign agents or involved with any activity that could be used to coerce me into a compromised position.

And its a club policy, not law. Bucks also does it to verify VIP status.