Hello 🤗 lovely ladies n gents I'm so happy to be here on a wagon not my usual but first time for everything

Hello world I have many nicknames lately people have been calling me Jessica Rabbit and they say very good things about my rabbit holes I really like that one I'm new but I'm old at the same time so whatever you would like to be I like to stay open about the situation I would love to meet meet meat meat please your meet me up my phone number is 972-358-6910 I love to have fun in the daytime I love to have fun at night I love to meet new people young or old but please not too stupid please stay halfway intellectual and keep your sense of humor and I promise that's all I want to do if you're not very smart I might not be very amused so I hope we can get along now let's make some messy messes that we can clean up later and we can talk about for days and we can dream about for lifetimes what am I supposed to be talking about can somebody help me out here?
Am I supposed to reply to my own message I'm very confused somebody help me out here I guess that's where the intellectual comes in
Welcome aboard Ms. Pretty, you could speed the conversation along by telling us where in this large wide open spaced DFW-area we can find you for fun, or a cup of coffee?
Hello and welcome! Love your images!
  • hrlee
  • 04-19-2024, 08:51 AM
I like FancyFuks.....welcome back
Am I supposed to reply to my own message I'm very confused somebody help me out here I guess that's where the intellectual comes in Originally Posted by Ms.Prettyface Fancyfuk
I'm betting people were struggling with the level of intellect needed to respond since your original post was so grammatically incorrect, including all of the missing punctuation! LOL

Welcome back! Hope your stay is a good one!
2 minutes between your initial and 2nd post?
Welcome and liked your images as well.
Love it when they self - identify.... makes screening so much easier!
Welcome you will be popular around these parts