Houston Mod Staff and the RTM

• WTF
  • 07-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Rule violations were primary, but RTMs are not used exclusively for personal attacks, rule-breaking, etc......quite a few members used it just to point out things they felt staff would want or need to see...OR topics where they wanted to see a staff opinion, ruling, or directive posted. In some cases, the RTM button can be abused. That happened at ASPD occasionally, when one member seemed to use the RTM to report anything and everything that caught their eye.......everything they didn't agree with. That is, of course, discouraged.

Originally Posted by St.Christopher
After reading St, Chris post in Houston Coed I realized that the RTM button is used for more than just crying about someone hurting your feelings. So in my infinite wisdom I RTM's a thread to try and get a better understanding of the Houston Mod Staff perspective.

I was under the impression that Staff responded to these things? Was that an erroneous assumption on my part? Did this RTM just fall through the cracks? Is it to tough a nut to crack?

I guess what I'm asking for is a response. Is that possible?

Did I do something wrong? Do I need to start a thread somewhere else, please help this poor lass out.

Yes. No. No. No. No.
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2015, 08:12 AM
Why thank you wakeup but I was hoping for an answer from an official member of the Houston Mod Staff.

Maybe they can tell me themselves that St.Christopher was full of shit when he posted the RTM thread or maybe they are just slow to do as he asked...

Staff receive numerous RTMs every day and each one receives due consideration. The individual making the actual RTM is rarely informed of the outcome but we certainly appreciate the community assistance.

If you feel you have been ignored in some way I assure you this is not the case. If you wish, feel free to RTM it again or make a thread about the subject detailing your concerns in a civil manner.

However, not every RTM deserves or receives a response, it is on a case by case basis. Additionally, staff is under no direct obligation to indulge each and every question posed by the membership though as I said, each one does receive its due consideration.

Thank you for participating in the RTM system as not only can we not see every violation, in the case of commentary or questions, the feedback is valuable on its own and often triggers discussions behind the scenes on how we might do things differently or improve the member experience.

-Spice
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2015, 10:13 AM
Staff receive numerous RTMs every day and each one receives due consideration. The individual making the actual RTM is rarely informed of the outcome but we certainly appreciate the community assistance.

If you feel you have been ignored in some way I assure you this is not the case. If you wish, feel free to RTM it again or make a thread about the subject detailing your concerns in a civil manner.

However, not every RTM deserves or receives a response, it is on a case by case basis. Additionally, staff is under no direct obligation to indulge each and every question posed by the membership though as I said, each one does receive its due consideration.

Thank you for participating in the RTM system as not only can we not see every violation, in the case of commentary or questions, the feedback is valuable on its own and often triggers discussions behind the scenes on how we might do things differently or improve the member experience.

-Spice Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Now that is the kind of customer service Pistol should strive for!

• WTF
  • 07-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Tebow Face Palm For WTF Originally Posted by gnadfly
This from someone whose GF is a dude...

My GF said said he'd rather have another heart attack.

Haven't gotten it yet (knock on wood). Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sorry WRTM, the GF refers to my Grandfather who I said in the post would rather have another heart attack than outbreak of the shingles. So yes, my grandfather is a dude.

But it if makes you happy to add to your tranny picture collection, so be it. Hurry up with your date review of Caitlynn Jenner.

In your OP you quoted St Chris stating he posted in Houston coed.
WRONG
Dallas AMP Reviews.
Your second post here, requesting an answer from an "Official Mod Staff" member. Again was Wrong. There is much going on "behind the scenes". Just because you're not aware of it doesn't mean its not happening.
Next, the RTM is a feature to aid the staff in the herding of cats. To bring maters to their attention. If you're so needy for attention and require a response, you might try to send a PM instead of the RTM. The mods have always been very helpful any time I've had contact with them. Only once having failed to reply, seeing as how no response was needed.
You've been here a while, perhaps take a minute to learn about how things work around here. Admittedly, I'm still learning the ropes, but only been here less than a year. All you have to do is pay attention.

Looking further into this... I can't find the St.C. quote anywhere. Looking back to the first of the year. I suspect WTF edited the quote from the AMP review to for his own agenda. Typical TROLL bullshit. Nothing to see here... Carry On.

not afraid to admit I'm wrong, just didn't catch it in time to edit. WTF was obviously referring to the coed sticky posted in 2010. Why he linked the AMP review, I have no clue.I read most of the sticky's when I first joined, forgot St C write that one. Apologies for the misunderstanding. woof.
  • WTF
  • 07-17-2015, 12:26 PM
No problem HH ,we all make mistakes...well except for a few Mod Gods!