Thinking of coming thru Biloxi

Hey ladies and gents I am thinking of coming thru Biloxi around the 11th of May for One Day & Night Only.

I stopped thru last time but did not even end up playing nor did I have a chance to get out the weather was awful. I went to eat then sleep. This time I want to make Dreams come True.Palms were blowing everywhere hehe

Anyways I want to stop back thru on my way to La. Could you please list some nice Thai and Seafood restaurants in the area, along with safe areas that are best for you gents.
Let me know if any interest.

Thanks hope to meet some of you!

<3,
Miss Dreams
Don't know if you meant to post this in Alabama, as the subject line reads "Thinking of coming thru Biloxi".

No harm done, but if your looking for information on Biloxi, you might get quicker replies by posting on the Mississippi portion of the board.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I got confused. hehe I figured it out shortly after I posted it... funny!

Thanks Biomed1.

Miss Dreams

Don't know if you meant to post this in Alabama, as the subject line reads "Thinking of coming thru Biloxi".

No harm done, but if your looking for information on Biloxi, you might get quicker replies by posting on the Mississippi portion of the board.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
I got confused. hehe I figured it out shortly after I posted it... funny!

Thanks Biomed1.

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams

Buy a fucking map and reference it before posting a threAD in a section that has nothing to do with where you may possibly be...
It's an ad for anyone in Mobile. She was just smart enough to do it this way instead of the traditional ways.
Forrest,

If it's an Ad; it is in the wrong place and, it would have to be removed...

We wouldn't want that would we?

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Now now blad, as a couple of wise children tell me, calm ur tits lol
Now now blad, as a couple of wise children tell me, calm ur tits lol Originally Posted by Mina Parker
Hey I can't help it dreamzy is as smart as a single cell simpleton...
Please be civil.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Please be civil.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
That was civil..