Just sayin...

So, I'd like to explain something here. And this isn't directed toward any certain person. I just feel like a couple of people have been somewhat impatient with me lately.
I feel like some of you may not understand that even as providers, we still have regular lives, with regular responsibilities. A lot of us even have children. And things do come up from time to time. I just feel like some of you may feel like we should be there to see you right when you want us to. And whereas that may not be the case with all of you (because I know most all of my friends are very patient and understanding, and sweet ), some gentlemen actually do feel this way.
So, I'm just asking you, next time a provider friend is a little late or has to cancel/reschedule, try to understand that she does have a life outside the hobby and responsibilities in that life as well. I'm not saying you shouldn't get frustrated or even a little upset, I would be too. But don't take it out on the provider until you know all the facts.
And I'd like to add one more thing. If I don't answer your PMs...it's nothing personal. And there is a reason for it. I get A LOT of PMs, and I do try to answer them all. But I also use my own judgement when I receive a message from any gentleman. And seeing as my profile clearly states "NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY"...if you PM me and you just joined this month or in the past 4 months or so...there is a great chance I'm not going to see you unless you have several verified providers that can vouch for you. I do apologize if this poses a problem to any of you new gentlemen looking to enjoy the hobby to its fullest. But I'm just trying to keep myself safe here.
Thank you for reading. And as always...
Have fun and be safe in all that you do.
Indeed. Proper planning and reputation prevent most timing mishaps. I believe your time and safety are as valuable as ours. Cancellations and late shows are understandable -- life happens. NCNS is a different story.
NCNS is definitely a different story. And it's very irritating and time wasting. However, this happens on rare occasions. Especially when one gets so many calls and texts that they can't keep their phone charged.
And when a lady (or gentleman) has children and something comes up with them...I'm sure that person is more worried about taking care of them and less concerned with hobby related plans. At least I am anyway. I've actually had several gentlemen NCNS me...but was always contacted later with an explanation. And I myself have NCNSed people before. But ONLY if it's a family emergency or an emergency with myself. And I have always contacted that person later and let them know what happened. And I almost ALWAYS ask them if I can make it up to them somehow. That usually always makes things better.
So yes, NCNS is NOT a good thing. But we also have to understand...life happens sometimes. I for one am a very understanding person and am happy when my gentlemen friends are the same. Makes me like them even more.
Ncns do suck. If that occurred to me I wouldn't try to see her again no matter the reason. A quick discreet text or email in this day and age of technology is too easy. I won't trip about it or post an alert....I just take it as karma she wouldn't have been good anyways.......

And especially if a provider is late. I cannot stand waiting. I would say 90 percent of the ladies I have seen have been late for whatever reason so I've grown to tolerate it. I used to wait as long as up to two hours after my booked time waiting but I won't do that anymore. Thirty minutes at the most then I make a plan B......and I'm damn sure not calling to double check. She should have the courtesy to call to say she's late. Or I'm just assuming she squeezing a quickie or a HH date before mine. Most times an hour before the booking....or earlier in the day I confirm my outcall, so if she cancels on me....I may say "its all good" just to be nice but I definitely won't call again. Can't really explain why unless she's real good.