PIPEFITTER

Well I have been out of the loop for a bit,what's up with pipefitter,i saw his account was disabled
I had the same thought a while back.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=720025&highlight=
He had to leave suddenly. Didn't have time to say goodbye. I had to contact Vicnims to find out. Looks like we lost him
Sad day I will sure miss my friend Pipefitter and as always thank him for his recommendations.
He was the best!
You can all honor his memory.......by laying some pipe.
He was always there to help everyone here.
He was the best and will be greatly missed!
And the best thing to do for him is drop it and move on.. No need in bringing up a screen name that dropped out for personal reasons because one never knows who might be looking around trying to find proof that said screen name did once exist.
Actually, he disabled his account which will still show his ECCIE handle. Guesting would have removed his handle, but he did not request that. So, in essence, his handle still does exist.

Lea
Pipe was a hobbyist who helped a lot of dawgs. I wanted to know were he was,went to send him a pm,and said account disabled,like lea said if he wanted to fall off the face of the earth,he would have guested his account.There was not a public post saying pipe was no longer with us and he is still listed as a mod.
A lot of things have transpired this year. I was reading a thread somewhere and it lead to another link where someone had taken it upon themselves to write a report about him on the (bad boy report), I think it stems back to where all that drama was going on, surely he didn't wave bye-bye because of all that B.S., or I at least hope not!
Actually, he disabled his account which will still show his ECCIE handle. Guesting would have removed his handle, but he did not request that. So, in essence, his handle still does exist.

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson

And in essence we need to quit bringing the past back the fuck up..
Drop the attitude man!WTF is wrong with asking about someone.I would think if he wanted privacy the mods would have posted a comment..Again his name is still listed as a mod,so I figured maybe he was taking a break doing ball season.
Drop the attitude man!WTF is wrong with asking about someone.I would think if he wanted privacy the mods would have posted a comment..Again his name is still listed as a mod,so I figured maybe he was taking a break doing ball season. Originally Posted by lowgear

Drop dead boy.

His name is NOT listed as a mod as of today.

You and a lot of people do not know the real reason he removed himself and a public forum is NOT the place to discuss that.

That mod is a chick and she knows nothing which is how it should be in this instance.

So until you know I suggest you shut the fuck up.
KUM BA YA MY LORD
KUM BA YA
KUM BA YA MY LORD
KUM BA YA

KUM BA YA MY LORD
KUM BA YA
OH LORD KUM BA YA