K from Backpage NCNS, Age 25

NCNS last Friday in Austin, Telephone number 512-675-0722 or 512-360-8063. 2 hour trip from San Antonio for nothing.
You drove two hours based upon a backpage ad?
Why are you fucking with backpage!!!
Your 2 or 3 months old you need to step up your game lol. Backpage hoes can be exciting and surprising but most of the time it's a disappointment.

We already assume they aren't going to show, they wil be fat and ugly using fake pictures, refuse to suck cock without a rubber and could just lay there and be like ok hunny how long is this going to take you because we're playing bridge at the center tonight and I promised Id bring the mixed nuts.
If our OP is a newbie that his join date suggests, let’s give him a break. When I started hobbying, my first ten trysts were with BP ladies. I had four ncns but otherwise ten pleasant encounters.

It wasn’t until a year later that I discovered and joined eccie, and to the credit of the fine ladies here, I have not been back to BP.
Link above expired. Here is another that's live.

https://backpage.com.austin.hoxnif.com/post/24210183/#
Why are you fucking with backpage!!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
He'd "like" to, but apparently the correct answer is "no". lol
He'd "like" to, but apparently the correct answer is "no". lol Originally Posted by nuglet
Haha
You drove two hours based upon a backpage ad? Originally Posted by 3holelay
But even in a million years. I do believe she was also on eccie before but her TCB was the same as some of these other ladies