City: -btr
State: - la
Address: - near George's on perkins
Activities: - hj
Hair Length and Color: - black/long
Smoking Status: - non smoking
Ethnic Background: - chinese
Physical Description: - 5'5, 120

only place I could find that was open late so I decided check it out. when they were in walker, I only encountered 1 good looking girl on a few attempted visits.
just after being let in, I was introduced to anna & taken to a room. there was another girl working, but I didn't get a good look at her.
anna is attractive. average build, but her face didn't look Chinese.
she hasn't been in America very long so her English is extremely limited. gestures & phone translator was how we mostly communicated.
upon entering the room she told me to undress & asked how long of a session I wanted.
I went with half hour. she gave me a quick rundown of services offered.
I told her a hand job was all I wanted.
Anna had me lay back on the table while she shucked her black dress & undergarments. Cleanly shaved snatch with nice natural c's & great nipples.
In a matter of seconds she had me erect. She began stroking & fondling my balls. She allowed me rub her clit & a little finger insertion.
Not long before she made me cum.
She left to get a warm towel for the cleanup without ever covering herself up or closing the door behind her.
The bell rang a few times during our session & I heard other gents come in. After the cleanup, she told me time was up & other customers were waiting. I was only there about 20 minutes--tops. I wasn't upset because she gave a quality jerk & it only cost 1 bill.

Recommendation: - yes
Nice review!
I managed to unluckily catch the tail end of Amanda’s tour. Another middle-aged tummy tucked, too much plastic surgery, over the hill, bad attitude. You could tell she had a lot of complaints because she was that spiteful fake nice but make no mistake, she is an old bitch. I should have walked away but even that gets tiring.

On brightside, this place will be great if they upgraded the talent. No haggle pricing.