nevermnd i AM coming didnt have to be in hospital

good news i didnt go into hospital

went to hospital but i didnt have to stay
they said im good to go
i ended up having rheumotoid arthiritis so im ok

the doc didnt admit me he told me i was ok

i was so stressed because of my hand kept staying swollen and hurt so i thought it was more serious

yeaaaa I can still visit..

i will see yall this week!!
my hand kept staying swollen and hurt! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Get a paddle instead of using your hand all the time!
Get a paddle instead of using your hand all the time! Originally Posted by hounddog
Maybe she needs to be paddled. All her orneryness is trying to escape through her hands hahaaa
Get a paddle instead of using your hand all the time! Originally Posted by hounddog
Sush, don't give her ideas.
Love ya Dee.
i am going to bear my soul now cause its part of my therapy for my mental wellness

i was feeling depressed cause my rheumotid arthritis kept swelling my hands and giving me pain and i was feeling old and helpless..mmy head was all jumbled w tjose feelings and i had a little meltdown in my head last week
so i went for some counseling and some therap on my hands...swelling is gone and i can use my hands just fine now...

and my mental state is awesome now....i am so ready to live life to its fullest!!! im gonna rock on!!!!

i was so stressed because of my hand kept staying swollen and hurt so i thought it was more serious......! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Good news Dee. Glad you are OK.

For you enjoyment, and I am not trying to shock you: In the book, "To kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee, there is a description about a neighbor lady who had arthritis in her hands. The story covers three years in the life of 8-year-old Scout Finch, the side story described how Scout earned some change by catching bumblebees to sell to the neighbor lady. I was shocked when I read how the lady let the bumblebees sting her hands to relieve the arthritis. My reading of folk medicine later proved that this practice was true. It did give some relief, how much I don't know. By the way, this whole side story was totally left out of the movie version, and book reviews normally seen; you have to actually read the book to find it.

We can be happy that medicine has come a long way since "The Depression" of the 1030s.

i am going to bear my soul now cause its part of my therapy for my mental wellness

i was feeling depressed cause my rheumotid arthritis kept swelling my hands and giving me pain and i was feeling old and helpless..mmy head was all jumbled w tjose feelings and i had a little meltdown in my head last week
so i went for some counseling and some therap on my hands...swelling is gone and i can use my hands just fine now...

and my mental state is awesome now....i am so ready to live life to its fullest!!! im gonna rock on!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

There she is!!!! I love it when you are in high vibrational status!! Take a trip to the mountains somewhere. Kick off your shoes, put your feet in the dirt, let the sun warm you while you take a deep soothing long breath...AHHHHHH keep smiling and living life to the fullest dahhling
Oh Dallas, I am so excite o finally meet you. You and YD are my fairy kink goddess. I cant wait to make you feel all kinds of better!

see you soon love!
Maybe she needs to be paddled. All her orneryness is trying to escape through her hands hahaaa Originally Posted by yourdesire

Hey YD, did ya notice she ignored both our comments?
lol yessss i am bringing my paddles!! wooohoooo!
thanks all yall

life is good!!!
Glad you are okay ♥️
thanks everybody.. this "old rocker chick" is having a rockin week in kc

luv yall...enjoy the sunhine!!
I appreciate the LUV! I will be back in a few weeks!!!
Good news Dee. Glad you are OK.

We can be happy that medicine has come a long way since "The Depression" of the 1030s.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Yes, medicine has changed over the past 1000+ years...
There was a depression in 1030?
If anyone can verify it ...that's JR
He was there. Lol