Pulling trigger anxiety

I always have a hard pulling the trigger on a new lady even after the research and reviews. I'm always worried about scheduling, parking, sting. There's plenty ladies that interest me. How do you get over new girl anxiety?
Promise myself a shot of whiskey afterwards.
Actually I prefer the thrill. It makes the hobby exciting. The variety of girls, two call system, scoping out the incall, etc.

I mean, I just saw a girl the other day, that I have known for 5 years. I met her at a different place to spice it up. She knew a week in advance where it was and the time. Knew several hours before she arrived the room number. I knew who was walking in the door, that was left cracked open. No surprises, she was late like usual. I see her a couple times a year. So if you want to lose the anxiety, just keep meeting the same girl. Lol.
I agree the risk and thrill is part of the excitement. As I get older though, I surely appreciate the ladies that do outcalls. Nothing quite like being on "home turf" and avoiding the LE and sting possibilities. Even better when you get 1 or 2 regular providers that you can count on. I enjoyed the excitement of a first time incall, but really do enjoy the ease and comfort with the outcall these days!
While it’s ok to have some concern and anxiety, don’t overthink it too much, Nasty Man. As long as you do your research and see trusted, verifiable ladies, you will minimize your worries ten-fold.

We’ve always said around here, the ladies who vett/screen you the least are the ones you want to vett the most. Do your research! In looking at your list of current reviews, it appears you’ve started out fine. Ladies like Destiny and Emmie are rockstars and do what they can to make their guests feel welcome.

And, once a visit is scheduled, perhaps on that 2nd call of the standard 2-call system, don’t be shy about asking best place to park, most direct access to room, navigating hotel lobbies, etc.

You’re doing fine.
Xanax!

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
Somewhat repeating Wiz,
Yes Destiny, Emmie, and I'll add HaileyAnn, of the gals you've seen are all solid providers. Fun, excellent TCB, BCD, etc. And btw, all have been on my dance card as well. My point is that you've already seen it, so look for indicators of that with other gals.
Btw, research can also include touching base with guys that have seen gals you're interested in. That's just another variation on references, which do occur on both sides of this fun.
I get a little anxious, especially on a first visit. Most ladies seem understanding that I'm a little nervous.

For some reason, my hands tend to get cold. I attribute it to nervousness. Anyone get cold hands before a visit?
I am nervous too for similar reasons. I know very little about you, your looks, is this a set up? I am a person that likes to only do in calls because I feel like I’m in my element where I was going to a strange hotel seems scary. So I can relate to you in that way like where do I park what door do I go in do I look at the person at the front desk what if they say something to me. If u wanna pm me I can give you some strategies. I am a great listener
I remember the first time I called Deb Darling I was afraid she would say No. I still feel anxious if I use STG's or Listcrawler. I don't know if you ever really get over it. I've just learned to work with it.
The mix of nervous energy/excitement on the first meeting with a new lady isn't something you ever get over, its more how you process it.

I too have appreciation for the ladies who offer outcall, avoids majority of the first meeting jitters of visiting the ladies location.

I enjoy hosting at my place/no place like home. Downside is many ladies I want to see either don't do outcalls, outcall donation is excessive or don't drive themselves.
I prefer THC.... kinda mellows things out.
Oh yea. You wouldn't be human if you weren't nervous with a new one. I appreciate hearing the women's side of it too. They have to be very nervous to open that door. I think the best is if both parties are courteous, honest, and up front with each other from the beginning.

I like to have a text conversation with them first. And perhaps even wait a couple days to follow up and set something up. Gives me time to get comfortable. If it goes well, I will come back.
If you trust your research and if you found good reviews from good hobbiest most likely you will be fine