Great time with Ember Simmers in STL

So I'm new to this stuff and I saw Ember this past month in STL. I am highly impressed with this girl. In doing my research, I ran across some pretty crazy crap on this site from a "tool bag" douche who goes by Las Vegas. Dude you are a fucking moron. Just because you got money doesn't mean you can treat girls the way you treated Ember. Ember is an amazing girl and is highly successful in this business for a very good reason. I've never met a woman so beautiful in my life who is as nice as this girl is. I am a good tipper but probably not as good as LV because well, I'm not as well off. Anyhow, Ember was so nice as to text me back and thank me for my tip. Yes she "thanked" me for my tip. That is exceptional in my book and shows that this girl is so honest and genuine. No other provider I have seen has ever even mentioned anything about being grateful for a tip and I tip "all" of them. There is just no way I can believe the crap this man has posted about this girl. I feel so bad for her. He literally turned her life upside down by going after her family. What kind of man does that? I'm sure my post will mean nothing because she is highly successful in STL and other places she goes. People here love her. She is treated well here because well, quite frankly she treats us well. She appreciates her good clients. I will definitely be seeing this girl again. Sorry for the rant but I noticed that some people could be potentially steered away from Ember due to the negative stuff but from my experience she is very very accommodating to your needs and is an all around amazing girl. Don't pay attention to the crap about her on here. And yes that girl Pepper, well she is just a cut throat biatch who just wants to keep on LVs good side so she can rake in the dough. Kinda obvious I think. Take it how you want it. That's my 2 cents worth. I'm sure anyone else who has seen Ember will vouch for just how nice and genuine she is. She is really a top notch provider and there aren't many out there like this girl. Just ask us fellas from STL, we all know the "real" truth about Ember. :-)
I agree she was great to be with and can't wait to see her again!
Certainly an interesting first post.

1) Your post is not really a review and probably doesn't belong in this forum. There are guidelines for reviews and you should probably read them.

2) How about some links to what this Las Vegas person has posted so the rest of us can see for ourselves?

There is a member here with the handle "Las Vegas", but has never posted.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=57877
Crowly I really don't think you did Ember any favors by bringing this up. Sometimes the past is just better left in the past.

Lem she doesn't have that many posts, its not hard to skim through them and figure out which threads to read.
The OP asked that I remove this post. Rather than deleting it, I have moved it to the staff room. -adeptus