Reviews or Run Away?

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...Ad?oid=9629274

Anyone have a review for her? I am a proverbial virgin to the hobby and want something small and easy to break in with. I will be going GFE provider, MFC would be Tara Evans but i think i need to warm up first.....
Very legit and fun. L1 only though I think. Search her number in th search fucntion above for details. I do not recall a bad review yet.
I would have expected more when "mutual touch" is advertised.
cool thanks
IMHO, (in my humble opinion) I would only go with a "newbie friendly" girl on ECCIE. Tara is on my very short list so would say go for it. So much of the nervousness of the hobby is risking legal issues and dollars not going with a sure thing so I would say go for Tara, or another well reviewed Provider on here.
i would suggest see someone on P411 so you can get an OK and make your next appt easier.
tara Evans would be a better way to warm you up.
A good provider would make you feel comfortable and ease you into it.
trust me I know of what I speak.
I just started hobbying this past Oct.
Since then I have tried the massage ladies also.You will be more comfortable in a ladies incall than a massage parlor with other people close by in other rooms.
If you don't have P411 work your way up to a provider that does and she can vouch for you on the site. that's how I got started. And it was Tara Evans that busted my P411 cherry and got me in. But being new you will probably go through a lot of screening, that's just the way it is.
Sorry IAMREADYNOW31, I just read one of your posts and saw you are P411, You should be good to go. Now get out there and "GET SOME", then report back here and tell us all about it. Good luck brother and have fun.
P411 has many providers who are newbie friendly.Contact them if you find one you like.You can get the 3 oks you need for p411 without all the initial screening info and have a great time doing it.
i would suggest see someone on P411 so you can get an OK and make your next appt easier. Originally Posted by flexywun
Ditto
Thanks all, I am going to skip the whole massage deal and go right to the real deal. Already in the works. I'm like a little kid in a toy store now, im so excited. Time to make the call.