The drama ends NOW!

Folks, I don't want to be a hard ass or over moderate, but all the drama, baiting and name-calling over Vanessa ends NOW. Everything that has been said on the subject has been said. I will be closing and locking threads on this topic. I will be monitoring reviews and new threads. If they digress back to the drama, those threads will be closed. If certain people feel the need to continually bring up this subject, the moderators will discuss potential disciplinary action. You have been warned.
Drama is against the guidelines now.......news to me.
I will be closing and locking threads on this topic.

If they digress back to the drama, those threads will be closed. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Uh...

That's NOT how we do things...if a member makes a post on a thread that is against the guidelines, they are warned or given points for violating the those guidelines.

We don't close threads simply because of "drama"

Thread opened...
FREE THE TAINT ladies!!!
Uh...

That's NOT how we do things...if a member makes a post on a thread that is against the guidelines, they are warned or given points for violating the those guidelines.

We don't close threads simply because of "drama"

Thread opened... Originally Posted by DickEmDown

My Admin
Now everybody wants to get in the pool
Now everybody wants to get in the pool Originally Posted by professoreccie
Yes come on in the water is Fine

So I am confussed this is not how we do thing's in the Panhandle ??????

So Confussing !!!!
You are welcome
You are welcome Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm aware and thankful. Maybe things can get back to normal now. And Howdid u know I is retarded? Fuck now everyone knows. Maybe I will get sympathy pussy now!!!!
I'm aware and thankful. Maybe things can get back to normal now. And Howdid u know I is retarded? Fuck now everyone knows. Maybe I will get sympathy pussy now!!!! Originally Posted by bamadog78
The whore is retarded too. So, you are a shoe in for the sympathy pussy.