Guess who.......just because...

......violated at least one or more of these in the last few months? Repeatedly at that.

#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

And remember exactly what it took to bring the perpetrators to the attention of the MODS

Pardon me for stinking up the house trying to smoke them out. I didn't ask or want, for such distasteful, dirty, duties but somebody HAD to. I guess, I'm the "BAD GUY" for raising a stink.
To the Panhandle members in good standing, sorry I disturbed your pussy party.

Laissez les bon temps rouler[/QUOTE]

Anyone else wanting to try and go around these guidelines will be met with resistance and consequences from the vigilant Watchdogs of the Panhandle. We're watching you!
Here's looking at you kid
who?
they call her Kit'n Caboodle. As in, "would you like to burn the Kit'n Caboodle? or drown 'er in the swamp?"

a Whiteknight called, Fuller Horseshit.

idiot fanboy consigliere, Duncan " The Dunce" Dummkopf Esq.

That's who.