Hogs - Just wondering . . .

Watching our lack of defensive talent and total inability of an offensive line with two walk-ons to protect Tyler Wilson the thought popped into my head. . . Ever wonder if Bobby wrecked the bike on purpose?
Nope. It all comes down to leadership. Let 20 something year olds drive the ship and you get the 2012 Arkansas football team. We were fucked and not in the good way with the timing of all the Petrino crap. Now we are fucked with recruiting a solid coach because of the product on the Field. The players have no direction or real leaders to fall back on. What a mess!
they need to buy Smith a motorcycle
LOL Mudpuppy !

That's got to be your best picture posted yet, SweetNLittle!

With the total lack of success that we've displayed so far, I have to wonder if Obama isn't secretly involved in planning our defense strategies? This level of complete and total failure is definitely his trademark... You've got to admit, it's a pretty wild conspiracy theory.

I sure do miss Bobby.
I miss Bobby too, but I think the blame lies in general with the Republicans. Let's see, couldn't get Bin Laden, got the intel on Iraqi WMD's completly wrong, turned Afghanistan into a stalemate...yeah, this mess of a Razorback football season definitely looks like their handiwork.

In all seriousness though, this is nothing but the result of losing Petrino. We were consistently improving every year under him. And with no big changes to the program this year, there was no reason NOT to expect anything less than an 11-1 regular season, a possible shot at the national title, and a possiible Heisman winner.
...In all seriousness though, this is nothing but the result of losing Petrino. We were consistently improving every year under him. And with no big changes to the program this year, there was no reason NOT to expect anything less than an 11-1 regular season, a possible shot at the national title, and a possiible Heisman winner. Originally Posted by Commander Salamander
While I will obviously have to disagree with your misguided viewpoints on Republicans, ahem ... I totally concur with your sentiments on Bobby. It's such a damn shame!
Not a fan by any means but even if Bobby was there you would still have a bad defense. All the talk year after year of a better defense is a joke. If Bobby was there they would still have a chance because the offense should be able to go point for point with most of the weaker teams. The fact the team can't rush for 100 yards against anyone is another redflag of problems.

I love hearing the crying on post game shows about calling Bobby back to save the Hoggs. I guess some fans dont think he should have been fired lol. Wow, cry time sports monday will be great.
The only good thing I can see coming out of this is Mike Anderson has a top 5 stellar recruiting class lined up to sign this year. We'll be pretty decent as it it this year. The Bud should start rocking again.
What more can you expect when you have Larry, Curly, and Moe coaching??? We would have been much better off with Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd...
Head coach of the Razorbacks has to be one of the most coveted jobs in the country. Why did they hire a tired old retread like John L. Smith?

Blame the Administration for not just giving Bobby a slap on the wrist, then not finding a capable replacement.
Head coach of the Razorbacks has to be one of the most coveted jobs in the country. Why did they hire a tired old retread like John L. Smith?

Blame the Administration for not just giving Bobby a slap on the wrist, then not finding a capable replacement. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

Because outside of Arkansas no one else in the country agrees with the idea it is coveted. A slap on the wrist would have been great especially with the lawsuits that would have followed to Bobby, the school and likely the state for what he did in the hiring process of his "girl" to work for the school. The fact that so many fans are now saying he shouldn't have been fired shows the lack of any comprehension to what had occurred and how bad it could have been.

You will see how coveted a job this is with the next hire they have as a coach. Prepare for more disappointment.
Everybody had to know how bad they were going to suck the moment they lost to LA Monroe.
Here you go, guys -- I'm ordering my shirt now. In red, of course. There's also a petition you can sign.

P.S. Just look at all those "B's," MrHappy! You should get one for that reason alone.

bringbackbobby.com

LAO Ginger..