October is Domestic Violence MOnth

Ladies Gentlmen
Domestic violence is a silent killer. SO many time women are being physically verbally emotionllay abused and are too afraid to reach out for help.
By making Domestic Violence a hot topic and bringing it "out of the closet" we can help save women and children both now and in the future

If you think someone is being abused reach out to them ask them get them help now before its too late

Sassy
Domestic Violence survivor
This isn't a "hobby related discussion," so it doesn't really belong in coed. The sandbox would've been more appropriate.

As long as we're off-topic, I'm curious – whatever happened to this?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=434022
Relocation complete.

Be nice, Ginger.

I believe this from that thread sums it up . . .

All good ends come to a thing. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Be nice, Ginger.
Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
I thought Ginger was going to be a naughty girl for her Halloween costume and all the guys/girls get to handcuff her to bed and have there way with her.
I thought Ginger was going to be a naughty girl for her Halloween costume and all the guys/girls get to handcuff her to bed and have there way with her. Originally Posted by shorty
Thanks for sticking with the OP's 'wrong location for the topic at hand' theme, Shorty. I think that you probably posted this comment in the wrong thread!

In any event, the whole handcuff thing does sound tantalizing, doesn't it?
Thanks for sticking with the OP's 'wrong location for the topic at hand' theme, Shorty. I think that you probably posted this comment in the wrong thread!

In any event, the whole handcuff thing does sound tantalizing, doesn't it? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

What happens if someone loses the keys to the handcuffs? Do we put out a Missing Person's Report, saying last known location was SNL Love Shack in the company of SNL and MrHappy!!
this is why ark ranks in the top 10 nation wide for domestic violence attitudes like this. this is also why no wants to post on here . this childish immature behavior and cattiness
perhap if ginger had been truly abused by a man she wouldnt have the attitude she does. but then maybe she would have some women naturally dont have a heart and are only good for one thing and one thing only