Eccie all time high

I noticed eccie set an all time high on 4-27-15 with 12,944 people online. I know this is nationwide and not Austin. But still...all this talk about people leaving I'm not buying it. Everybody loves pussy.
I am with you, I am not buying the leaving crap....
Crybabies feign outrage, and claim they're leaving to garner sympathy and attention that they lack in real life.
Crybabies feign leaving to garner sympathy and attention that they lack in real life. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Everyone loves a good train wreck. And the 4 stooges driving makes for comedic gold.
I noticed eccie set an all time high on 4-27-15 with 12,944 people online. I know this is nationwide and not Austin. But still...all this talk about people leaving I'm not buying it. Everybody loves pussy. Originally Posted by derek303
Exactly, I believe the hobby board cleanses itself.

I also think my sig line sums it up too...

sixx

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
That SIG LINE is classic SIXX. And they are all starting threADS in COED!
Crybabies feign outrage, and claim they're leaving to garner sympathy and attention that they lack in real life. Originally Posted by rockerrick
"that they lack in real life."

This from someone who spends an inordinate amount of time on this board.
Just sayin'.......

Inordinate??? Add up the time spent. I'm fucking mobile
Turn on a few minutes here and there wherever I may roam.
Just maximize it pissing off the crybabies.
"... and the bad ones never fucking go away...."

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
That sig looks like good lyric material - are you sure you didn't steal it from a cheesy 80s band, like poison? (j/k - i googlechecked lol)
Inordinate??? Add up the time spent. I'm fucking mobile
Turn on a few minutes here and there wherever I may roam.
Just maximize it pissing off the crybabies. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I love that you always find a way to elevate the conversation.

For shits and grins I did add it up. making some assumptions.

For arguments sake lets say it takes you on average 60 seconds to log in, find a thread, think of something stupid to type, type it and hit submit.

14,865 posts at 60 seconds a post is 11 days of online posting if you never slept and did nothing else. that's sort of sad. I know it's easy to fall into the trap of thinking you are for more valuable than you are. We are here to help, please let us.
11 days in 4.5 years (1,642 days)? Wow call for an intervention.
11 days in 4.5 years (1,642 days)? Wow call for an intervention. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Really. What the fuck is wrong with us? We should be able to give back more than that!

We have certainly seen far more time spent in the company of beautiful young women met over the years here.

I think we owe to the community to ramp up our participation!
Done I'll hit 15,000 by Saturday.
11 days in 4.5 years (1,642 days)? Wow call for an intervention. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Well if you put it like that it means that 9 times a day, for the last 4 and a half years you constantly needed to express yourself and or try to look important and or someone put you on a mission to ridicule someone (he did say that was your job) on a hooker board. maybe an intervention is what you need. We can help...just reach out. its ok. non-homo hugs.. i know your sensitive to things around your ass even though you sure do love kissing them.