Weird Text Messages. Im Sure Something Is Up.

I received a weird text message 2 weeks ago, someone telling me they live far out like 4 hours from where I was actually located said they're looking for a new girl in the industry has to be independent & come alone he will not wire money but is offering you 3000 on arrival for 12 hours... Ehh.. I wouldn't take a chance on this call it just sounded fishy. I googled the number & a couple ads popped up even more weird. Just seems like a set up probably some sort of pimp. Just don't do it ladies. PM for details. XOXO
What's the endangerment? You didn't go.... so you don't really know.
I believe this section is for actual things that happen, not things that didn't.
Probably should be posted in Ladies Area or Coed.
Iam all in if an alert is needed.. this is two for u that i know of.. either you dont do mch for safety, maybe you put yourself in situations. With the company u keep... or maybe just maybe u have drama... anyone of those makes u suspect in my book. Be safe wish u luck ... but u will never get a pm from me.. IAM SCARED..
this is starting to get very irritating nobody can even post an alert without somebody talking about how its not an allert
I obviously felt like there is a need to post that on here and you guys aren't providers and don't have the details you really shouldn't be worried about this post at all thank you
and I'm a great provider actually but I don't take BS and definitely not rude people so you don't have to worry about me ever writing back anyways
I know you felt it was an alert. My post to you is not rude.
Read this and ask yourself, what is the endangerment to the community?

Alerts - Austin Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

You got a weird text.
I'm not going to argue with you and defend why I thought this was an alert you never have to worry about this guy you're not a provider so why is it bothering you so much? I'm done this is becoming very irritating
Well the point is it should have been posted in infoshare where only the ladies read it, that is the appropriate place for it.
RR, quit irritating people.
Me and a friend went on this call back when i first started the hobby . drove 2hrs to longview and when we got close wanted us to meet up with his "sister" and give her 300 to see if we were alone then meet him at his hotel were he would Give us all the money for our time . when we refused he got mad and sent us a picture of a chic saying she looked better than us . he often goes by Mathew and says he works a trinity rails . overall seemed like a scamming pimp .
Anyone else find it strange that a registered member from Dallas found their way here in the nick of time? lol must be a pimp
I'm not going to argue with you and defend why I thought this was an alert you never have to worry about this guy you're not a provider so why is it bothering you so much? I'm done this is becoming very irritating Originally Posted by CassySoClassy
It seems you're intent is good. I don't believe everyone is just trying to argue with a beautiful young provider.

They were simply trying to help you understand the definition (Per Eccie guidelines) of what an alert is. They even posted the definition for you to read which you ignored.

I do believe that if you truly thought this was an actual serious safety issue you wouldn't have waited two weeks to bring it up.

No one challenged your first alert about the rapist because that clearly endangered the community.
This was especially so considering you noticed he was still active in the community one full year after the supposed incident occurred.

Now you are simply being asked how a suspicious/weird text endangers the community.

Either you have a sensible answer or you don't. Refusing to answer because you're irritated and becoming defensive won't accomplish anything.

You state it's just a suspicious observation for the ladies but then post it in community Alerts rather than share it in the Ladies info share which exists for these exact types of posts.

This is no different than a monger posting an Alert every time he notices an ad that looks obviously suspicious or weird.

If you were a fellow monger I imagine your first thought would be "No shit Sherlock. I've got eyes and a brain too".

Thank you for making the ladies aware of the weird text.

I'm sure if they received the same text they would likely share your opinion that a text offering $3000 and specifically requesting a newcomer to drive alone to a destination 4 hours away from home base is quite weird.

In other words they have eyes and a brain too.
I was right...all of what i said... put some hood on that irritating engine... i hate being right.. reinforces why i do.t see AA providers
Me and a friend went on this call back when i first started the hobby . drove 2hrs to longview and when we got close wanted us to meet up with his "sister" and give her 300 to see if we were alone then meet him at his hotel were he would Give us all the money for our time . when we refused he got mad and sent us a picture of a chic saying she looked better than us . he often goes by Mathew and says he works a trinity rails . overall seemed like a scamming pimp . Originally Posted by Monroe , Sweetie
Two providers drove two hours to meet a John and were asked by the John to pay his sister $300 to make sure the providers were alone.

"Totto I don't think we're in Texas anymore".