Inspired by Misss Valentina... I'm a hooker..."Dick and $$$ is super abundant. Male approval is not hard currency. Dudes get laid and I get paid. It's a one of the most exciting fungible exchanges."

Miss Valentina Quote:

"It's a woman's fault if she's used for sex, her fault if she withholds it, and a woman's fault if she refuses to be used. An Ambitchous little tart like me understood this early and decided if that was the case might as well make that $$$. But most everyone here knows by now I'm the kind of little slopabotomous who likes to make a lot of $$$ in my real world business as well. It's a goal I set for myself because I like earning a dynamic and self-supporting portfolio."

"Dick and $$$ is super abundant. Male approval is not hard currency. Dudes get laid and I get paid. It's a one of the most exciting fungible exchanges."

Ladies if you had a daughter of age that shared this opinion about pussy would that be OK with you? Would you tell how wonderful the industry is and help her get all set up or would you warn her about the negative and try and keep her out?

Guys would you want your daughter to participate in this industry?
Well we know of at least one provider who has done that.
Uhhhh.... all women will be sexually objectified at some point, whether their daddies like it or not. It's a matter of taking control of it or being victimized by it. Y'all's reading comprehension is off the charts (to the left of the mean).

A better question: suppose your 20yo daughter were providing. How would you want her to be treated by men twice her age in the community?
Well we know of at least one provider who has done that.
Originally Posted by rockerrick

Uhhhh.... all women will be sexually objectified at some point, whether their daddies like it or not. It's a matter of taking control of it or being victimized by it. Y'all's reading comprehension is off the charts (to the left of the mean).

A better question: suppose your 20yo daughter were providing. How would you want her to be treated by men twice her age in the community? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Perhaps you can start a thread to that effect. How about answering the question at hand?
I guess that question could cut both ways.
Would you want your daughter dating a man who saw pussy as a commodity to be bought, complained about , but yet still pulling up to the pump every other day.
Everyobe on here has a slightly skewed view of sex, and vwry very few of us would want our daughters to be like us or date a man like us

Originally Posted by Still Looking
lol

[QUOTE=knotty man;1056701680]I guess that question could cut both ways.
Would you want your daughter dating a man who saw pussy as a commodity to be bought, complained about , but yet still pulling up to the pump every other day.
Everyobe on here has a slightly skewed view of sex, and vwry very few of us would want our daughters to be like us or date a man like us[/QU

And why is that? That seems absurd. Why is that?
Lol. Are you going to will away racism next?

Point is, objectification comes before commodification. Your daughters can ignore both, but that doesn't make either go away.
Tell tha troof, now, SL. Ain't yew jus' a-usin' this kwestshun ta eye-denty-fye an' groom poe-ten-shul Mom & Daughter doubles teams fer ta service yer own kinky bad self?

A better question: suppose your 20yo daughter were providing. How would you want her to be treated by men twice her age in the community? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Nail, head.
Answer to the question? No. But there are many occupations I would prefer a daughter not do. I would prefer she not be a cop, or a liquor store owner. A corporate lawyer or a lobbyist. I'd prefer she not be a politician or a banker.

But guess what? When a woman is an adult, she should be free to entertain the occupation of her choice. Regardless of what I think. At the end of the day, being a hooker is no different from any other service job, in terms of the level of respect it should be accorded. It's illegal for stupid-ass religious reasons that screw up a lot of society.
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Perhaps you can start a thread to that effect. How about answering the question at hand? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Staying on topic seems the exception, not the rule, in this forum.
Answer to the question? No. But there are many occupations I would prefer a daughter not do. I would prefer she not be a cop, or a liquor store owner. A corporate lawyer or a lobbyist. I'd prefer she not be a politician or a banker.

But guess what? When a woman is an adult, she should be free to entertain the occupation of her choice. Regardless of what I think. At the end of the day, being a hooker is no different from any other service job, in terms of the level of respect it should be accorded. It's illegal for stupid-ass religious reasons that screw up a lot of society. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
"At the end of the day, being a hooker is no different from any other service job, in terms of the level of respect it should be accorded.It's illegal for stupid-ass religious reasons that screw up a lot of society."

BINGO!
Lol. Are you going to will away racism next?

Point is, objectification comes before commodification. Your daughters can ignore both, but that doesn't make either go away. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I am NOT a racist nor do I participate in any discussions in that regard. I would appreciate you doing the same in my thread.

Once again are you not able to simply answer the question? Your welcome to offer up any commentary you like, but at least answer the question.