looking to share my dt incall, do you need a place?

Hello ladies,

I'm looking for a new partner / rommate for my downtown incall. I'm involved in a relationship with someone who isn't awa of my hobbies, due to that I've cut down on the time I can spend in my incall. I'm looking for a sweet and honest girl. I do bodyrubs only and I'm looking for someone who is in to the same thing. I'm willing to share my clients, supplies and even provide you with my personal favorite Nuru gel so that you can provide the same services that I do. My incall is located in dt Austin with private parking and access to it 24/7. Text me if you're interested (512)553-5181. Monday- Sunday available. Morning, evenings and afternoons. I have massage table and NURU matress. Let's talk!
Zoe.

Good luck with finding an incall mate.

Please do yourself a favor and screen screen screen a lady before you decide to share an incall. I mean it; search her name in every forum and ask for references and scroll down further than a few pages. Also ask around other than just her references.

If you want to avoid sharing an incall I have been told by some ladies that air b&b and sites of the like can be great for a 2 or 3 day stay.

Whatever you do, don't make a hasty decision out of desperation.
Honestly you are better off doing your dirt on your own because, that way, if something goes down no one can take you down with them.

If you're wondering if I'm jaded behind sharing incall, I absolutely Am.
Don't end up like me Zoe. Lol!

Again, good luck.

Jasmine
Thank you so much for your response. I have tried this before and it worked for a little while but it's hard to find an honest girl. Unfortunately I can't do b&b type places. This is my incall and Im already paying a monthly fee for it. I just hate having a place sit there with no use.

I appri the suggestions. I'll definitely screen before I share my place with anyone.