Meredith, Sweetest MILF in DFW "Provider of the Day"

Just wanted to say congrats to Ms Meredith.

Anyone who has seen her knows "Provider of the Day" is well deserved by this young lady!

Doc2078
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-31-2015, 07:32 AM
+1
Well deserved!
The woman has me wrapped around her finger for sure . Congrats lover !!!
Let me weigh in on the congrats too Meredith. You have an effect on everyone you meet.
Congrats Meredith, pretty lady, it was nice meeting you a couple of weeks ago! Enjoy your day!!
Congrats to this wonderful lady!! She is amazing as she is beautiful!! Looking forward to seeing her again soon!!
I have not had the opportunity of meeting with you*Meredith*have only heard great things,*Congratulations*on your day!!
I don't know her, but congrats to her! She sounds great and the gents saying she is are credible, and not the type to jump up and advertise for a lady as far as I know. However, I do have questions about how it comes about, being chosen as Provider of the day.

Is it like a popularity contest? Is there a prize other than free advertising for a day? Or, is it a randomly generated computer thing? Cause I've seen a couple that made me go.....how'd that happen? Just curious and always wanted to ask when I saw these threads.
Max...however its generated, count on me to sing your praises also!
Max...however its generated, count on me to sing your praises also! Originally Posted by Doc2078
You are an awesome gent! But I have no intention of sharing that info, cause I'm selfish that way, so don't use me as a ref! LOL. I kid! I kid!

Maybe some one knows and can answer. If it's ever been explained, I missed it. It may be inappropriate to ask? If so, my apologies, but I am curious. LOL No one ever minded telling me to mind my own biz before, on this site, and if it's a secret, I'm happy to.

Either way....it's cool to get a top billing however it's decided! So yeah, congrats again!
i hear thru the grapevine that the process weeds out drama queens - but again thats grapevine intel. Only the Eccie gods know for sure.
i hear thru the grapevine that the process weeds out drama queens - but again thats grapevine intel. Only the Eccie gods know for sure. Originally Posted by silverstate53
Could be. Does that include the curious? If so, then I'm a drama queen....lol. I ask lots of questions. Doesn't every one? See....questions. I always got 'em! Thanks for the grapevine info. I'm sure it's spot on!

I apologize to Doc n Meredith....but I still wanna know the answer. May just have to be one of life's mysteries I'll never get an answer to.....sigh. LOL
Taint photos should be required of all PODs.
drama queens so not true, tis our former P.O.D. Florabelle who is now semi-retired/moved lol; queen of drama; not me; I'm so drama-free; drug-free; single and so very sexy; but not like our current p.o.d. who has no thickness or out-spokennness like myself lol TGIF & Cheers
Holly i stand corrected and Meredith and I did enjoy meeting you