incall locations??

this is a question for clients, I'm getting back to doing incalls in upscale hotels instead of my usual apt type incall.I was wondering if clients prefer to go to incalls downtown Dallas or in the galleria area? please give me your input because I like to accommodate to you.

Maria
I prefer the galleria area as opposed to downtown Dallas. Easier for me since I live in Plano and north Dallas is much more convenient for me.
I know you asked for guys opinions but I'm giving you mine anyway, so deal with it.

Galleria. I've worked both locations and had far more success near the Galleria.
Yes, definitely Galleria. I would never go to a Downtown Dallas location.

And let me know when you get here, I would love to come for a visit.
thanx for everyone's opinion, I'm was curious because I'm about to move to my new residential apartment and it will be close to downtown.didn't know of I should still stick with doing incalls in the galleria area.and Dannie of course I do not u putting ur input as well.Im up for opinions on both sides lol.and dogsmack I will be back in Dallas today and ready to take appts tomorrow. I will be in the galleria area.
  • T-Can
  • 01-14-2011, 12:52 PM
and Dannie of course I do not u putting ur input as well.Im up for opinions on both sides lol.and dogsmack I will be back in Dallas today and ready to take appts tomorrow. I will be in the galleria area. Originally Posted by maria goddess

It's ok to just ignore Dannie, Maria.

I don't mind downtown but the area that is closer and still considered downtown, is 35E and , say Market St. There are some good hotels in that area that I would go to. Especially to see you.....
It's ok to just ignore Dannie, Maria. Originally Posted by CanDo01
... you just do so at your own risk. Like the new .38, D

It's a *joke*, people. We *laugh* at jokes around here.
I vote downtown too
Marla, if/when you see CanDon't, he thoroughly enjoys being fisted
  • MRMR
  • 01-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Dannie,
Very Funny!!
Maria,
Back to the subject-Galleria is best. My .02.
Look forward to having you back in Big D.
I prefer Galleria also, but I'm biased because I live in Carrollton. I have seen one young lady close to downtown and would see her again, but I'm really not comfortable in the area her incall is located.

Same goes for arlington. I won't see anyone in arlington, no matter how much the little brain screams and there are a few that I would contact immediately if they were out of that area.
Maria, I prefer apartment type incall..are you back from Austin for good?
  • T-Can
  • 01-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Marla, if/when you see CanDon't, he thoroughly enjoys being fisted Originally Posted by Dannie
*shakes fist at Dannie*