What do you think the forums on ECCIE are missing?

ECCIE is a great forum, no doubt about that. Like anything else has some flaws. Some would say that there are too many threAD's, too much of a hostile posting enviroment, limitations on provider ads, etc.

For the hobbyist, what would make ECCIE "perfect" for your needs?

For the provider, what would make ECCIE "perfect for you business?

sixx
Like you said too many threAds, hostile posting, but that's all subsequent to why I'm on here. All my needs are met just fine!
Ugh sixx, quit posting in co-ed just so you can advertise your top 10 tryouts in your sig line!!!!

For the most part, I'm happy with things the way they are.
Come-on Jamie hes trying to find his Ultimate BBBJ CIM!!
seems just fine to me. if they could put a rate limiter on number of posts after someone hits say 4000 that would be good. that would be excellent even.
A system that required required reviews or paid membership to post to any area other than one set aside for them..... That would sure celan up the place.....

Maybe a system where other members that earned post privileges could donate some of their post privileges to those they find have value....
Only thing the forums are missing is free popcorn and pizza delivery.
Use to be 3 approved reviews for ROS access. I'd like to see it go to 5...or pay.

The boards have always been loaded with dead wood- no reviews or hobbying---just idle blather about nothing.

The domination by a few on ECCIE has keep many away---I don't know if it's good or bad---I don't really care either way.

The old board was very particular about not running people off or scaring them away.
The old board was very particular about not running people off or scaring them away. Originally Posted by LBoog
Dagwood's heavy Mod hand is definitely NOT missed from the old ASPD days.
What we're missing is more cowbells.
I believe we all have value. Some just exploit things to the extreme which tends to make others start using "definitives" i.e. always, never, etc... that shouldn't apply to every person in that same role. I try to remember to click on the checkbox to Show your signature but as I usually post everything off the cuff, I sometimes forget. My little pearls of wisdom can be seen on my profile, right?

So, in a nutshell... The forums could use more TOLERANCE. Quit bashing others & live & let live for goodness sake!

XOXOXO
We are missing the traffic here, this site will never compare to how many visitors aspd.net had
I believe we all have value. Some just exploit things to the extreme which tends to make others start using "definitives" i.e. always, never, etc... that shouldn't apply to every person in that same role. I try to remember to click on the checkbox to Show your signature but as I usually post everything off the cuff, I sometimes forget. My little pearls of wisdom can be seen on my profile, right?

So, in a nutshell... The forums could use more TOLERANCE. Quit bashing others & live & let live for goodness sake!

XOXOXO Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Cheers to that!!

What we're missing is more cowbells. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING THAT COULDN'T USE 'MORE' COWBELL!!!!!!!!!

So, in a nutshell... The forums could use more TOLERANCE. Quit bashing others & live & let live for goodness sake! Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

TOUCHE'

We are missing the traffic here, this site will never compare to how many visitors aspd.net had Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
I'm beginning to think the same thing.. it has become very boring with the constant "hill-billy wars". This place quit being a place share information.. it's now a bar where everybody insists that anyone that doesn't have the same thought process, is wrong, and uninformed.. It's not what it could be, or even what it was.. it's a shame..