providers views on bigger men

i would like to find out how any of you providers truly feel about bigger men and no i dont mean cock size i am a big man my favorite thing to do is datyand play i like gfe as well and dont really care for bj covered or uncovered i mean i do but i am self conscious about my size so to any providers please if you want answer me honestly so ill know if i need to invest in a fleshlight or if i can get my fill from the real deal thanks bigdade175
I know you're looking for Provider responses but since I've seen this question many times over the years, I thought I'd give you some insight.
There are ladies who do not like bigger guys but there are more who don't care. They only care about the normal stuff like hygiene, politeness etc.
The suggestion that is generally made is to indicate your size in your initial contact. That way the provider can opt out if she wishes and you're not stuck with a bad date.
Hope this helps.
As long as you are so big that you can't bathe it shouldn't be a problem.
I assume the women who say they will not see a large man are a bit shallow, or perhaps they are a tid bit lazy. I say lazy because with my experience larger men tend to be submissive. They enjoy the women taking complete control, Russian,RCG, etc. Not all large men have bad hygenie. But, if they come to the appointment with an odor then I suggest to him to freshen up while I grab some drinks ( pour a glass of wine, water bottle). Everyone has flaws. I don't not discriminate against large, small,old or young. But.... That is just me.
I don't care if you're big or small as long as you are clean and respectful.
If you're a fat hobbyist self conscious about your size then it's time for a diet/health/lifestyle change... IJS.
MsLadyY, you got it right