State: Florida
Address: 66th ST north of 182nd Ave
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Chitchat
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long ad black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'7", long brown hair, beautiful lips, d-class destroyers, hourglass figure, toned body, big beautiful butt
Recommendation: Yes
Correction, it's South of 182nd and North of Bryan Dairy. I got mixed up.

I forgot to add that I tried the club later that night and the attractiveness of the talent was about the same as the day. Mostly hispanics of various countries - Brazil, Mexico, Cuba, etc - with two very attractive white women and another white trailer queen with an average face but attractive body.

I picked the first girl that caught my eye. I tipped her on her last song because its the best way to set yourself apart on the night shift. She said "I got you as soon as I get off". When she left the pole she avoided all eye contact and started darting from fat regular to fat regular and going in and out of the back room like she was stalling for time. I decided to try other girls when the stalling became too obvious. When I actually settled on a girl she came out in different clothes and tried to hide her bright hair from me on her way out of the club several hours before it closed. Even though the girl I was making out with was tempting I said "hell no" and left.

The night time experience made me double down on only doing day time visits. It went exactly as you would expect:
music too loud to talk unless youre already lip-locking a girl.
girls flaky as hell
girls playing dumb and innocent even though youre downing several beers.
Overpriced VIP compared to day time - $360/hr for the room alone.
Multiple girls were asking for $500 on top of that. I haggled all of them down to $200 but decided to leave with a fat wallet because the girls wouldnt talk about what they could do without being in a room first. Some reason i feel "sorry fellas I changed my mind" wouldnt get me my money back.

There werent even that many guys there that night. So my money says the few fat older guys there were bankrolling most of the girls on their own, hence the higher asking prices.