I Believed My Whole Life That The Moon Landing Was Real, Until I Saw This 12 Minute Video. Now I Know It Was Faked.

Without going into further details, I was at almost every Apollo rocket launch as my dad worked for NASA and I can assure you, all of it was real. Watching a Saturn V rocket launch was fucking incredible. I'd love to get to Texas to see SpaceX heavy blast-off!

To those deniers...what exactly would be the benefit of lying about the moon shots or the missions??

What mind control conspiracy is this regarding?? Originally Posted by eyecu2
So you saw a Rocket being Launched of course it was real because you saw it first hand. Most everyone including myself at the age of Eleven saw Astronauts walking on the Moon through Televised Broadcast. Was that actually real or realistic?
Maybe you should visit the NASA space center near Houston and see the exhibits and the rocket garden.

If not real, a lot of expense to produce a hoax. The Soviets did not think it was a hoax.
Maybe you should visit the NASA space center near Houston and see the exhibits and the rocket garden.

If not real, a lot of expense to produce a hoax. The Soviets did not think it was a hoax. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Who says they aren't real? They are on display for all to see first hand in real time.
Only lead can stop dangerous radiation, hence the lead apron at the dentist office. Only a lead space craft could have protected those astronauts from a 25 thousand mile radiation belt. Lead spaceships are too heavy to fly. But if you wanna stay in the matrix, be my guest. I will continue to enjoy the advantages of NOT living there. Enjoy your fantasies while you can.
Only lead can stop dangerous radiation, hence the lead apron at the dentist office. Only a lead space craft could have protected those astronauts from a 25 thousand mile radiation belt. Lead spaceships are too heavy to fly. But if you wanna stay in the matrix, be my guest. I will continue to enjoy the advantages of NOT living there. Enjoy your fantasies while you can. Originally Posted by HoHound
Well there is some truth to that. Lead does play a role in protection from X-rays but that is a different type of Radiation than the Van Allen Belts.
Didn't Buzz Aldren punch-out some guy on the Steet who said the moon landings were faked?
Didn't Buzz Aldren punch-out some guy on the Steet who said the moon landings were faked? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Yeah, I think his name was Bart Sibrel. He's pissed off quite a few Apollo Astronauts over the years.
the original source. Why is this not surprising ?

"In general, the videos published on Rumble are mostly right-biased, and many are not factual or promote conspiracy theories."

Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit.

And a popular tool for trolls.
Well there is some truth to that. Lead does play a role in protection from X-rays but that is a different type of Radiation than the Van Allen Belts. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You buy into these revelations, Levi?
You buy into these revelations, Levi? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I buy into what is real and true There is such a thing as radiation fields above the Earths atmosphere. Pity you only buy into what the Media tells you.
Only lead can stop dangerous radiation, hence the lead apron at the dentist office. Only a lead space craft could have protected those astronauts from a 25 thousand mile radiation belt. Lead spaceships are too heavy to fly. But if you wanna stay in the matrix, be my guest. I will continue to enjoy the advantages of NOT living there. Enjoy your fantasies while you can. Originally Posted by HoHound
Sir, your knowledge of radiation at dentist offices is almost irrelevant. There are many challenges in being in space, but there have been humans living on the international space station for periods of 437 days. They have the same shielding and issues as men heading to the moon except the moon missions were much shorter.

Are you also a flat earthers as well as a believer that the earth is about 4000 yrs old?
I buy into what is real and true There is such a thing as radiation fields above the Earths atmosphere. Pity you only buy into what the Media tells you. Originally Posted by Levianon17

This has been discussed and researched. Astronauts with long exposure have had some health issues from radiation. If you are really interested, I suppose you could study it.
Sir, your knowledge of radiation at dentist offices is almost irrelevant. There are many challenges in being in space, but there have been humans living on the international space station for periods of 437 days. They have the same shielding and issues as men heading to the moon except the moon missions were much shorter."

"Are you also a flat earthers as well as a believer that the earth is about 4000 yrs old? Originally Posted by eyecu2
I'm a Gen X-er so I grew up with Carl Sagan. Earth is 4.5 billion years old and it's round. The Van Allen radiation belt is outside of Earths lower orbit so it's a non issue for the current space station. The radiation belt is between the lower orbit and the moon, however. I don't mind the name calling. In fact, I welcome it so fire away.
This has been discussed and researched. Astronauts with long exposure have had some health issues from radiation. If you are really interested, I suppose you could study it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Here's a clip of Apollo Astronaut Allen Bean in an interview discussing the Van Allen Radiation Belts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHfsHYg7Yoo