ok, so the boards are slow

this thread has always seemed to be fun in the past, and hasnt been done in a while.plus, it gives us a lil insight into each other.
How did you come by your hobby handle?
mine comes from my 2 favorite hobbies. Woodworking (knotty) and of course, hobbying (naughty). Hence, knottyman.
Btw, if i had known i would have become this entrenched in the hobby, i wouldve picked a better name (face palm)
I work the drive thru at McDonald's and sell tater skins off the dollar menu.

Actually I'm an avid big game hunter and novice taxidermist.
We are back in a feast or famine situation.....
Yep, this looks pretty slow... Hopefully there's something going on by the time I get back around Memorial Day weekend. If not, guess I'll just have to find something (or someone) to do... Now where did Randi put the keys to that toy box? The handle was an old army thing. The story behind that is a lot more interesting...
I work the drive thru at McDonald's and sell tater skins off the dollar menu.

Actually I'm an avid big game hunter and novice taxidermist. Originally Posted by Buckskin
i once shot an 8 pt. armadillo
i tried to mount it, but its butthole was too tight
Randy in Europe is the term for feeling horny and i love sex games!!!
and it's not a toy box....hehehe...it's a vault!!
Randi needs to visit BCS again. With advance notice, please.

My handle is simple ... David Smith, Smith b/c it is my last name, haha, and some numbers so it was actually an available choice when I signed up. Seems that others had thought of davidsmith before me. Wonder of wonders....
If your bored my babies Dezire can fix that ;
my eccie handle Your Dezire = Self explanatory
RK = 2002 HD Road King
Gixxer = 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Kind of a hoot deciding which one to ride...one for cruising, one for twisties...
Yeah, so why do providers post they are in town and say text or pm and then when a person does they never ever respond........
If my handle had an S in the middle, I'd be a provider.
Red Headed Cougar (RHC) Well that's an easy self explanatory handle lol But the amazing men in our area have renamed me so now Im more recognized as The BBBJ Queen than I am as The RHC. Is changing your handle possible if so I may consider changing it .....
well mine is obvious, but, I like to think it was thought of because im half Spanish, and the mami comes from the Puerto Ricans who lived across the street always called me "mami"....
although I didn't choose it I wouldn't change it....
Yes Cougar but they picked you a good one could you imagine if they chose our handles?
Ok now i got my self curious lol. Guys if you were to choose my handle what would it be?
LOL its ok I asked for this, Be HONEST