Assistant/Booker/Screener - Rare Availability!

Hello Ladies!

I am an established Provider Assistant. One of the girls I work with is retiring, so I will soon have space available for one provider.

If you are tired of answering the phone, handling emails and screening or would just rather spend your time doing something else, please contact me. I will send you a detailed explanation of my services along with rates and references.

Good luck and stay safe!

Regards,

Nicole

I cannot say enough good things about how much things have changed for me since working w/ you! Seriously...the trust and communication that we have is amazing! Plus my stress level has been taken down 10 notches, and my business up a few notches. Whos better then you, cupcake? That's right! NOONE......xoxo Jenna

Our anniversary is coming up.....what is the appropriate gift for a first anniversary? Stationary?
I use a different screening assistant, but I have to totally suggest having one, especially if you tour. Having one makes all the difference in my stress level!
I cannot say enough good things about how much things have changed for me since working w/ you! Seriously...the trust and communication that we have is amazing! Plus my stress level has been taken down 10 notches, and my business up a few notches. Whos better then you, cupcake? That's right! NOONE......xoxo Jenna

Our anniversary is coming up.....what is the appropriate gift for a first anniversary? Stationary? Originally Posted by lovejenna
Thank you, sweetheart. All the rumors are true - you're the best.
Hi, I really need an assistant for East Texas Area!
hello, I'd love more info. Just sent you a message. thank you!
Pls contact me.. I pm you but no reply...
I need info