grate private incall location for rent in fort worth

I have a beautiful garage apt on my property in fort worth for rent.
It is perfect for what ever you want. You have total privacy as I have a security gate and security system in the apt. Email me with any questions you may have.
I think the first thing people are going to ask you is for screening information. Why should they trust you to not be LE, or perhaps you have wired cameras & videotape equipment in all of the rooms.

Sorry, but with this being your first and only post, most here will be skeptical. In order to take advantage of your offer, they will have to out themsleves to you.
is the apt for rent available for a monger as well?
I have been doing bodyrubs for 5 yrs and can prove it. I'm ready to hang it up and cant see letting this place just sit. And they can check every crack and crevice for any thing they want. I want them to feel comfortable and will accommodate them in any way possible. I would also like to ad that the down stairs part of the garage apt was originally set up as a hair salon equipped with a station and shampoo bowl. Perfect for doing nude or topless hair cuts. Please feel free to ask away or even come take a look. I know it's a great deal.